Your tour begins when your ship arrives at the Falmouth ,Jamaica and your are picked up by your driver/guide who is Knowledgeable and courteous . Sightseeing along the way in your private air-conditioned Van will allow your group to see Jamaica in a unique way with impromptu stops which your guide will point out all the interesting sites along the way to the Green Grotto caves .
Cave Exploration Guide Tour
Cave Exploration at the Green Grotto Caves for this native Cave with Unique subterranean lake natural attraction is the large labyrinthine limestone cave with its unique rock formations, its stalactites, stalagmites and abundance of overhead ceiling pockets, and bats.
During the 17th Century when the English invaded the island of Jamaica, the Green Grotto Caves were used as a hideout for the Spaniards who were being driven out of the country.
In the mid 20th Century, between the two world wars, they were used by smugglers running arms to Cuba. In the latter years during the Second World War, the Government of Jamaica used the entrance of the cave as a storeroom for rum in barrels.
Blue Hole Falls Aka (secret Falls ):
The best thing about the Blue Hole Falls the First of the two Falls that you will visit for the day is that its still in its natural form , very limited development also once you go you should be ready to just frolic and have fun. swing on mokey swing , explore the natural rain forrest while on your blue hole falls trek. The guide on location will be happey to pointout the best of the falls attraction .
Dunn's River Falls : The Dunns River Falls is world reknown and is one of Jamaica's most visited attraction , over 600ft of cascading gushing waterfalls for a trek to the top a guided tour . This waterfalls is quite a contrast to the fist falls you visted today as it runs to the caribbean sea and there is a White sand beach right there on location . Natural waters from springs and underground sources . Enjoy Mini falls , natural waterslides , shopping area , food court, make the dunns river falls .
Book a Double waterfalls private tour exclusive Just to your group .
We recommend this Option for Persons with Small Kids or Seniors in there group as this is perfect for fragile knees requires less effort versus the other two Waterfalls Options and This Waterfalls Boast a Nature Park and Botanical garden, a Zoo with tropical animals and Birds Museum ,Gift shop a perfect oasis for the entire family.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 7 Hrs
Departure Time :
Coincides with your ships arrival time Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Departure Details :
Falmouth Jamaica Cruise Port
Return Details :
Same as pickup
OverviewCave Exploration at the Green Grotto Caves ,Plus Waterfalls Tour Falmouth Jamaica Cruise Excursions Private day Tour from the Port of Falmouth Jamaica . Take your private group on a Jamaica Indigenous Tour with sightseeing and waterfalls adventure . Visit the world famous Jamaica Waterfalls Dunns River Waterfalls or the new Rainforest Falls Blue Hole Falls (secret falls ) or the Perfect waterfalls for Small Kids Known as the Konoko Falls and Botanical Gardens
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Round-trip private transfer
- Private tour
- Admission ticket
- Entrance fees
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Aqua shoes required for climb (can be rented or purchased onsite)
Activity require streneous effort
A minimum of XX people per booking is required
Dress code is smart casual with swim wear
Take towels,sunblock,pocket money,ship card ,
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Montego Bay Shore Excursion: Private Custom Sightseeing Tour
- Falmouth Shore Excursion: 2-Tank Certified Scuba Diving Tour
- Certified 2-Tank Scuba Diving Tour from Montego Bay
- Private Double Waterfalls Tour from Falmouth: Dunn's River Plus Blue Hole Falls
- Discover Scuba Diving in Negril
- Hampden Estate Rum Tour and Lunch from Falmouth
- Luminous Lagoon-Night Tour