Become one of the first visiting this incredible place! This adventure is led by a guide expert in nature that will make this experience unique.
An adventure in the Mayan jungle where we will visit a couple of caves with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. A spectacular and beautiful place that has been kept pristine and untouched since pre-Columbian times.
Here we will unveil the secrets of the Mayan ceremonies. We will see ancient offerings and astonishing Mayan paintings.
We will have a truly organic Mayan lunch in a Mayan-cooperative where they grow everything on the menu.
Ideal tour for those travelers looking for a different tour, where they will get a better understanding of Importance of the underground caves and cenotes for the ancient Mayan people.
- 07:00 am Pick at your hotel
- 08:40 am Arrival to Mayan hiking trail, and Rapel (optional)
- 09:00 am Hike inside the cave Xibalba door.
- 10:00 am Walk inside the Cave of offerings and paintings.
- 11:00 am Fruit snack.
- 11:00 am Swimming in the Chac Mool cenote.
- 01:00 pm Lunch in an Organic Restaurant.
- 03:30 pm arrival at your hotel.