Caving In Mallorca - Palma De Mallorca
OverviewWith this activity you will have one of the greatest experiences on the island! Explore the incredible limestone caves, away from touristy show caves and discover Majorca’s indescribable underground world.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourWith this activity you will have one of the most amazing experiences on the whole island! You will have the opportunity to explore the incredible dry limestone caves, the real adventure caving, away from the big touristy show caves.
Join this full of fun excursion to the underground world of Majorca. Do easy rappels to get into the cave, enter the deep cave’s ramifications, galleries and geologic formations. Your certified guide is truly an expert, who will explain you all speleothems on your route and safely lead you through these subterranean scenery as you crawl and scramble through the underground cave system. This is a classic outdoor activity but with a real Mallorcan twist. Don´t miss out on the Diamond room where the guides will show you this natural phenomenon where the rocks glisten like rows of diamonds.
Inclusions for Caving In Mallorca
- Guide and insurance
- Transfer in/out (please note pickup does not include the cruise port)
- Equipment (helmet, wetsuit)
Exclusions for Caving In Mallorca
- Mountain boots: if required, available for additional 5 € (to be paid to the guide at the beginning of the Activity)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No previous experience required
A pair of shoes that offer foot cover such as trainers (open toe shoes and flip flops are not acceptable)
Full length trousers, sun cream, hat, water and a small snack
Please note: at the time of booking please indicate shoes size, weight and height
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sunrise Sailing Trip in Mallorca with Dolphin-Watching
- Palma de Mallorca Inca Market Shopping Tour
- Son Amar Show in Mallorca with Dinner and Drinks
- Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca
- Small-Group Torrent de Pareis Hiking Tour in Mallorca
- Palma de Mallorca Shore Excursion: Winery Visit and Wine Tasting Tour
- Mallorca Shore Excursion: Palma Bike Tour Including Palma Cathedral and Parc de la Mar
- Mallorca Hot Air Balloon Ride