Cayman Islands Breakfast And Snorkel Cruise To Stingray City
OverviewSet sail aboard a luxury catamaran for the amazing Stingray City Sandbar one of the coolest sites in the Caymans! With an early morning departure, youll be the first boat out and beat the crowds at this popular spot. Play in the crystal-clear water with the southern stingrays before heading to a coral reef for more snorkeling amid schools of tropical fish. As you cruise, enjoy gorgeous views of the Caribbean and drinks from the cash bar, as well as a complimentary continental breakfast served aboard the boat.
Know More about this tourHop aboard the early-morning boat and set sail for the amazing Stingray City Sandbar on a luxury, 65-foot (20-meter) catamaran. As your expert crew takes you to one of Grand Caymans most popular attractions, enjoy a delicious continental breakfast including croissants, pastries, breakfast wraps, fruit skewers, tea and coffee all aboard the boat.
When you arrive at Stingray City a series of shallow sandbars stand in the warm, crystal-clear water that reaches a depth of approximately 3 feet (.9 meters), and you will soon be surrounded by more than two dozen rays. Here, enjoy the thrill as you pet or even kiss the friendly southern stingrays as they glide past!
Play and snorkel for an hour with these fascinating aquatic creatures before stopping at a second shallow reef. Here, snorkel over the coral and be awed by the exquisite colors of the tropical fish as they swim around you.
On your return cruise, relax aboard the catamaran and enjoy plenty of cabin space including trampoline nets for sunbathing, sufficient shade and restroom facilities. With refreshments available for purchase at the cash bar, unwind as you admire panoramic views of the Caribbean.
Please Note: Hotel pickup and drop-off from the following locations only: Westin Hotel Resort & Spa, Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Beach Suites and Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort (customers staying a different resorts can be picked up from one of these resorts)
Inclusions for Cayman Islands Breakfast And Snorkel Cruise To Stingray City
- Local guide
- Continental breakfast
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select hotels
Exclusions for Cayman Islands Breakfast And Snorkel Cruise To Stingray City
- Gratuities (optional)
- Beverages (available for purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Hotel pickup and drop-off from the following locations only: Westin Hotel Resort & Spa, Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Beach Suites and Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort (customers staying a different resorts can be picked up from one of these resorts)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.