Cayo Arena Day Trip From Puerto Plata
OverviewGet ready for the most exciting experience of your life! Cayo Arena, whose real name is Cayo Paraiso is a coral island situated to the northwest of the Dominican Republic, off the coast of Puerto Plata in Punta Rusia. Stunningly beautiful, this little island was plunged into a beautiful landscape that people think it's like being in a dream. Imagine sunbathing on a small island in the sea surrounded by white sands and clear waters where you can see the bottom with incredible sharpness, their colors ranging from the Green Turquoise Acqua literally is this island called Cayo Arena.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThis sandbar that is frequently visited by hundreds of tourists is a jewel of nature, a true paradise in the Caribbean. It is difficult to know the size because it contracts and expands depending on the seasons of ocean currents, which contradicts its location, which is one of the driest areas of the
Your excursion to Cayo Arena offers a wonderful tour departing from Puerto Plata, in comfortable air-conditioned buses and experienced drivers, accompanied by professional guides. Head to the north of the Dominican Republic and get ready for a journey full of splendid landscapes and green mountains to Punta Rusia, a picturesque fishing village on the coast of Puerto Plata. Once you reach Punta Rusia, in La Isabela Bay, you will board a boat to take you to Cayo Arena.
Board a modern speed boat, and admire the flora and fauna of the waterway and visit the national park, navigating through the mangroves, with a variety of beautiful natural colors. If you are lucky, you'll see the famous mammal, the manatee. This animal is popularly known as a sea cow!
After 45-minutes enjoying this unforgettable ride we arrived at Cayo Arena, here we have free time to snorkel and observe many species of fish of all colors, take pictures, take a refreshing swim in crystal clear water, chatting with fishermen who come to Island or relax in fine sand.
After a full-day out on Cayo Arena, you'll be transported back to your Puerto Plata hotel.
Inclusions for Cayo Arena Day Trip From Puerto Plata
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Cayo Arena Day Trip From Puerto Plata
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.