OverviewAn archipelago in The Bay Islands, Cayos Cochinos is a Marine Biological Reserve off the mountainous, northern coast of Honduras in Central America.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Snorkel gear included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourGetting on board of the ferry from la Ceiba, we will travel for 1-hour to the virgin white beaches of Cayos Cochinos.
We will leave you in awe as you look back at the mainland with the magnificent ‘Cordillera Gracias a Dios’ towering in the distance.
Coral reefs and pristine sandy beaches make up this archipelago of 13 cays a “must see” on the Honduran North Coast.
You will enjoy a tour of the islands and a time of snorkeling while taking in the incredible tranquility of this marine biology reserve.
Don’t miss trying a typical Garifuna style dish at Chachahuate Cay: fresh fish, plantains and fried rice & beans prepared with coconut milk.
Inclusions for Cayos Cochinos From La Ceiba
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (for selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Cayos Cochinos From La Ceiba
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A small amount of walking is involved
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A minimum of 6 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.