Cebu Historical Tour Including Magellan's Cross And Horse-Drawn Carriage Ride - Cebu City
OverviewDiscover Cebu's history and culture on a scenic tour on foot and by horse-drawn carriage. Youll visit Old Cebus heritage sites of Fort San Pedro and Magellans Cross, take a guided walking tour around Cebus famous basilica and cathedral, and see the towns lovely old homes. Traveling in a horse-drawn carriage known as a 'calesa,' youll also see the sights of Plaza Sugbo and Plaza Parian, and imagine 19th-century life in Old Cebu.
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Cebu Historical Tour Including Magellan's Cross And Horse-Drawn Carriage Ride
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Horse-drawn carriage ride
- English-speaking guide
Exclusions for Cebu Historical Tour Including Magellan's Cross And Horse-Drawn Carriage Ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Tour operated with a minimum of 2 passengers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.