Ceibal Day Tour From Flores - Santa ElenaWrite a Review
OverviewCeibal, the largest archaeological site in the southwestern Maya Lowlands, was once a center of power for the Mayan civilization. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site on a day trip with a professional guide. Youâll discover elaborate stelae that decorate the pyramids of three plazas in this remote spot, situated on the banks of the Passion River (Rio La PasiÃ³n). Your tour includes a box lunch and round-trip transport from Flores and Santa Elena Peten hotels, or Mundo Maya International Airport, plus a boat ride from SayaxchÃ© to the site.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Ceibal Day Tour From Flores
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Round-trip shared transfer
Exclusions for Ceibal Day Tour From Flores
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.