Ceibal Day Tour From Flores - Santa ElenaWrite a Review
OverviewCeibal, the largest archaeological site in the southwestern Maya Lowlands, was once a center of power for the Mayan civilization. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site on a day trip with a professional guide. Youll discover elaborate stelae that decorate the pyramids of three plazas in this remote spot, situated on the banks of the Passion River (Rio La Pasin). Your tour includes a box lunch and round-trip transport from Flores and Santa Elena Peten hotels, or Mundo Maya International Airport, plus a boat ride from Sayaxch to the site.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Ceibal Day Tour From Flores
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Round-trip shared transfer
Exclusions for Ceibal Day Tour From Flores
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.