Experience an evening of Bajan history and culture at its best. Staged at Pirates Cove on the beautiful Carlisle Bay, a cast of dancers, singers and musicians will treat you to a spectacular show as they tell the story of Barbados through its music.Â The evening will be begin with a " Lime," where youÂ will enjoy great food, take in a game of dominoes, meet some Bajan folk characters or even learn how to mix a savvy cocktail with rum!
Next it is on to the show, featuring a cast of over fifteen performers who will dazzle you with fabulous choreography,Â exciting singing and pulsating drumming,Â culminating in a colorful street party where you canÂ join the cast for a fun danceÂ party.
- All-inclusive tour
- Ideal choice for families
- Free drinks included
- Dinner included
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tour
This evening is all inclusive and includes transfers to and from your hotel, all your food and beverages and of course, the show. At 7pm, the "Village Lime" begins. Enjoy sumptuous food as you interact with local folk characters, check out local craft or take part in a mixology competition for bragging rights and a bottle of rum! Feel free to sit in the theater or enjoy "sand in your toes' on the beach as you enjoy the Bajan fare!At around 8:10pm, it is show time! Take your seats in the theater and get carried away in the rhythms as a cast of live musicians, singers and dancers celebrate the indigenous culture. The show begins with the historic arrival of the English and Africans and culminates with the fusion of the two cultures in the color and splendor of modern day Crop-Over Festival. The show is interactive, so don't be surprised if you find yourself up-close and personal with the cast.
At 9pm, it’s street party time. Join the cast and the Moko Jumbies as they bring the party to you! Dance to pulsating Soca rhythms as a DJ kicks the party into high gear. At 10:30pm, it’s time to say goodbye, as you are transferred back to your hotel. Food and drinks are served throughout the evening. Guests are not limited to how many times they can return to the food stations.
Inclusions for Celebration Of Rhythm Bajan Heritage Show
- Live entertainment
- Round-trip shared transfers
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Buffet dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Celebration Of Rhythm Bajan Heritage Show
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual - We are located in a Beach enviroment, you may choose to acess the sand.
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.