Shore of Kochi Attractions-5 to 6 hours.
As you come down the ramp of the ship you can find us with the sign of "Viator" and the Pager Board with YOUR NAME.
Your guide will then escort you to the waiting car / van which is impeccably kept, and air conditioned and which is chauffeured by skilled and enthusiastic staff of ours.
The tour proceeds to Fort Kochi. Following are the highlights
1. Chinese Fishing Nets. (Only found in India.)
2. St. Francis Church ( wherein is the first tomb of Vasco de Gama.)
3. Santa Cruz Basilica. ( One of the great architectural edifices of India. )
4. Washer Men's Village
5 Jewish Town & Synagogue
6 Dutch Palace
7 Time for shopping.
8 Lunch at a boutique sea food restaurant ( Optional )
After tour back one hour before scheduled departure time of your ship.
Kochi Shore Backwater & Houseboat Experience- 6 to 7 hours. You will be met by our staff by the side of your cruise vessel Celebrity Constellation on her arrival at Kochi ( Cochin ) harbor. As you walk down the ramp of the vessel you will see our staff waiting by the side with the "Viator "sign and the pager board with YOUR NAME written on it. After you are received you will then be escorted to the waiting air conditioned car / van. A local guide assigned to show the region is then introduced to you.
The tour proceeds to Alleppey (Alappuzha) the backwater region of Kerala. Tour Highlights
1. This morning drive along the most comfortable National Highway will give a lot of insights into the life of people and their morning chores on their way to the works and offices.
2.On arrival at the houseboat jetty you will board a houseboat booked exclusively for your group. The guide will travel with you in the houseboat..
3. A 3 hour houseboat cruise commences and the guide will explain to you about the region and the way of life of the people.
4. Mid way to the cruise you will sit for lunch in the houseboat cooked by the houseboat chef. It is a traditional lunch which includes a few vegetable dishes with fish and meet curry.
5. After cruising embark from the house boat and drive to Kochi. Enroute visit the Fort Kochi famous for Chinese Fishing Nets and St. Francis Church. ( where in is the first tomb of Vasco de Gama)
Before returning to the pier you also visit also Jewish Town and the synagogue there. You will also find time for shopping at Jewish Town.
After tour dropped back before scheduled departure time of your ship.
Celebrity Constellation Group Shore Excursion: Kerala Backwater In Houseboat And Heritage Kochi Tour Start From The Side Of The Ship
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 9 Hrs
Departure Time :
Shore of Kochi Attractions 9.30 am Shore Kochi Backwater & Houseboat Experience 9.00 am Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.Tour departs within walking distance of t.. read more
Departure Details :
Cruise Terminal of the Cochin Port. From the side of the ship.
Return Details :
Cruise Terminal of the Cochin Port. At the side of the ship.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Skip the line ! Book a Private Tour! These group tours are specially designed for Celebrity Cruise passengers for their port of call at Kochi. Itineraries are customized to suit your ships arrival and departure schedule.You are met at side of the ship with Viator " sign and pager board with "Your Name"There are two different tours for you.to choose Kochi Shore Attractions- 5 to 6 hoursFort Kochi, Jewish Town, Synagogue, Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Dutch Palace. Mid way of the tour if you wish you can sit for tea in a boutique restaurant at spice market, or enjoy lunch in a fish specialty restaurant or shopping. Kochi Shore Backwater & Houseboat Experience- 6 to 7 hours.After you are met at the ship your tour will go to the backwater region and cruise in a private houseboat, includes lunch on board the houseboat while cruise. Included in the tour also visit Chinese Nets.
Know More about this tour
Shore of Kochi Attractions-5 to 6 hours.
- Entrance fees at Dutch Palace and Synagogue.( The Dutch Palace is closed on Fridays, and the synagogue is closed on Fridays from 1.00 pm and the whole day on Saturdays.)
- Hire Charges for Houseboat..
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned car / minivan.
- Food and drinks at boutique restaurant at Spice Market.
- Lunch in boutique restaurant at Fort Kochi
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking ship name docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.