Celebrity Constellation Group Shore Excursion: Kerala Backwater In Houseboat And Heritage Kochi Tour Start From The Side Of The Ship
OverviewSkip the Group ! Book a Private Tour!You are met at side of the ship with pager board of Your Name..Flexible Itinerary, comfortable transportation, entertaining and enriching travel experience, and travelling sustainably. (your dollars are going back where it counts!)There are different tours for you to choose fromKochi Shore Attractions- 8 hrsKochi Shore Backwater & Houseboat Experience- 9 hrs. Fort Kochi, Jewish Town, Synagogue, Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Dutch Palace. Sit for tea in a boutique restaurant at spice market, enjoy lunch in a fish specialty restaurant and shopping in Jew town. Backwater cruise in a private houseboat, includes lunch and an orientation drive to Fort and Jewish town.
Know More about this tour
Tours and Itineraries
Shore of Kochi Attractions- 7 hours.
You are met at the ship. The first stop is to Jewish town. Explore the area and see ancient Jewish residential buildings, with were the residences of the Jewish traders and their spice warehouses. These are now shops for tourists. Wander all over at your pace. Reach the synagogue. ( closed on Saturdays)
Sip tea at the balcony of a boutique restaurant viewing the spice market below. Optionally you can also spend time for shopping.
Go to Fort Kochi. Visit Chinese Fishing Nets at the beach. See the operation of these nets. Then a soft walk to visit St. Francis Church, (Vasco de Gama) and Santa Cruz Basilica.
Sit for lunch in a fish specialty boutique restaurant at Fort Kochi.
After lunch go to M. G. Road- the main thorough fare of Downtown Kochi. Visit the vegetable and fruits markets. Tour ends and drive back to pier.
Backwater & Houseboat Experience - 8 hours
You are met at the ship. Transfer to the waiting car/van and drive to backwater region. Board a waiting houseboat that is exclusively booked. Cruise around backwaters for 3 hours. While on cruise sit for lunch in house boat.
After cruise disembark from house boat and drive to Fort Kochi to visit Chinese Fishing Nets. See the operation of these nets. Then an overland drive to St. Francis Church, ( Vasco de Gama fame), and Santa Cruz Basilica, Tour ends and drive back to pier.
Inclusions for Celebrity Constellation Group Shore Excursion: Kerala Backwater In Houseboat And Heritage Kochi Tour Start From The Side Of The Ship
- Entrance fees at Dutch Palace and Synagogue.
- Boat Hire Charges for Harbor Cruise.
- Boat Hire Charges for Houseboat.
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan.
Exclusions for Celebrity Constellation Group Shore Excursion: Kerala Backwater In Houseboat And Heritage Kochi Tour Start From The Side Of The Ship
- Food and drinks at boutique restaurant at Spice Market.
- Lunch in boutique Restaurant at Fort Kochi
- Lunch in beach hotel after houseboat cruise
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking ship name docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
A maximum of 15 people per booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kochi Evening Excursion: Kathakali Dance Show including Dinner and Hotel Transfer
- Private Tour: Kochi Day Tour of Jewish Synangogue, Jew Town, Dutch Palace, Chinese Fishing Nets and Folklore Museum
- Private Transfer: Cochin Airport (COK) to Kochi Hotels
- Full-Day Private Tour of Quaint Kerala Including Lunch Option with a Local Host Family
- WALKING TOUR OF FORTKOCHI & LOCAL FERRY EXPERIENCE
- Houseboat cruise in the backwaters of Alleppey
- Kerala Hop on Hop off Budget Tour 4-day
- Kerala Bird Watching Tour