Enjoy a day trip to the Celestun National Park and have fun riding on a boat and admiring the scenery surrounding the reserve. You will spot wonderful birds and wildlife and get a chance to see the pink flamingos inhabiting the area. Your tour includes entrance fees, a guide, transport and lunch.
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Located 96 kilometers westbound of Merida, the Celestun National Park is a fishermen village which, besides having pristine beaches, is an ecological reserve. You will be picked up from your Merida hotel and drive to this place.
Once there, you will board a boat and enjoy a 1.5-hour ride exploring the mangroves, the Island of birds, and the Baldiosera Source. The reserve is home to white-tail deer, armadillos, crocodiles, ocelots, wild turkeys, ducks and many birds. The main attraction here are the pink flamingos and you'll spot some of these during the tour.
Take incredible pictures as you enjoy the ride and scenery and then enjoy a seafood lunch (included) to top off your tour. You will then board the vehicle and drive back to Merida to be dropped-off at your hotel at around 5pm.
Inclusions for Celestun National Park And Flamingos Tour From Merida
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Boat ride
Exclusions for Celestun National Park And Flamingos Tour From Merida
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.