Cenotes 2-Tank Dive In Playa Del Carmen - Playa Del Carmen
OverviewCenotes provide some of the most amazing diving experiences in the world. Glide through the caverns enjoying endless visibility, other-worldly views of stalactites and stalagmites, beams of light filtering through the jungle above and rock formations beyond your imagination. To ensure maximum safety and fun, there is a maximum of four divers per cavern guide.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free snacks included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
Thousands of years ago underwater caves started to collapse and gateways to the river system were opened creating sinkholes called Cenotes. The word "Cenote" is derived from the Mayan term "D'zonot", which represents a subterranean cavity that contains permanent water. The Mayan people considered the Cenotes as the entrance to their mythical and spiritual underworld and also they were their only fresh water source in the middle of the jungle.
On this tour, you'll visit these amazing cenotes. You'll depart from the dive center and head to a famous cenote like Dos Ojos (Two Eyes) or Chac-Mool. Passing through the dense Mayan jungle, you will make your way to the first site where an elaborate briefing by the specialized cavern guide will be given. Diving through this wonderland of stalactites, stalagmites, large caverns and light shows you are guaranteed an experience of a lifetime. Between the two dives you will have a light lunch and you will be back to Playa del Carmen at around 3pm. Due to excellent conditions, shallow depth, endless visibility, spacious caverns and little current, the Cenote dives are fit for all levels of certified divers.
Inclusions for Cenotes 2-Tank Dive In Playa Del Carmen
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees
- Snacks and drinks
- Weights and lamp
Exclusions for Cenotes 2-Tank Dive In Playa Del Carmen
- Dive equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please bring a towel and comfortable clothes
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.