This private day tour is perfect for families! We will take you beyond the usual tourist destinations to visit a beautiful and authentically Australian coastal holiday region located just over an hour and a half drive from Sydney.
- Fully inclusive of all entry fee's including: Wildlife and Reptile Park, local attractions and national park entry fees
- Full day private guided tour - You will not share this tour with other groups!
- Highly recommended for family groups especially children
- Experience a guided tour of the spectacular and historic Norah Head Lighthouse
- Enjoy time to wander around exclusive beaches and bayside villages
- Meet the famous 'Elvis' the cranky crocodile at the Wildlife park
- See Kangaroo's and other Aussie wildlife
- Enjoy a complimentary Morning Tea in a beautiful scenic location
Commence the day with a stress free pick up at your hotel or accommodation as we leave the city behind and head north to the Central Coast.
On the way you will see stunning bushland scenery, magnificent Hawkesbury River views and stop for a break at a historic fishing village that has a reputation for providing some of Australias best oysters.
Once we arrive at the northern most point of the Central Coast the first stop is at one of Australias oldest working lighthouses perched above the magnificent Soldiers Beach. If you are feeling energetic then you might like to take a guided tour to the top of the lighthouse for spectacular views! Whether you chose to climb to the top or keep your feet on the ground the views from this location are amazing and depending on the season you may even get to see migrating Whales breaching offshore.
From there the tour winds its way back down the coast through native bushland, hidden bays and exclusive beachside villages taking in stunning scenery along the way.
After all of the morning's activities there will be time for a relaxing lunch at one of the fabulous waterfront locations (at the guests expense). You may also choose to pick up some of the areas best fish & chips to enjoy on the beach instead.
In the afternoon the highlight is a visit to the world renowned Australian Reptile Park located in a rural bushland location where you can meet the famous 'Elvis the World's Crankiest Crocodile'. You will also see many of Australia's weird and wonderful Snakes, Reptiles, Koalas and Kangaroos.
Throughout the tour your guide will provide an informative commentary and as it is a private tour if you want to spend a little more time at an attraction or go for a walk along one of the beaches then we can accommodate those special requests!
Finally at the end of the tour you can relax in comfort as you are driven back to you hotel or accommodation taking with you memories of a wonderful day!