Learn about significance of Central Harlem during the Harlem Renaissance, Civil Rights era and current development of area. Stroll 125th shopping corridor, visit African Market Little Senegal, and see stately homes and architecture in the historic district. See and learn about the Apollo Theater, Speakers Corner, Hotel Theresa and other sites contributing to the rich and diverse history and legacy of Harlem.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 2 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewConsidered the Mecca for African-Americans at the turn of the century, Central Harlem is home to Jazz, Lindy Hop and Swing, and continues today to be one of Harlems most vibrant for the arts, dining and shopping.
- Led by a local guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
- Guided tour by licensed tour guide and Harlem resident
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This is a walking tour. Wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
This tour focuses on neighborhood history. It does not include visit to church or music.
Tour may be moderately difficult for the physically challenged.
You Might Also Like
- Bateaux New York Dinner Cruise
- Spirit of New York Dinner Cruise with Buffet
- Hudson's by World Yacht New York Dinner Cruise
- Philadelphia and Amish Country Day Trip from New York
- New York City Harbor Lights Cruise
- All-Access 9/11 Experience: Ground Zero Tour, 9/11 Memorial and Museum, One World Observatory
- Big Bus New York Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Manhattan Sky Tour: New York Helicopter Flight