Central Harlem African-American Culture Walking Tour - New York CityWrite a Review
Considered the Mecca for African-Americans at the turn of the century, Central Harlem is home to Jazz, Lindy Hop and Swing, and continues today to be one of Harlems most vibrant for the arts, dining and shopping.
- Led by a local guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourLearn about significance of Central Harlem during the Harlem Renaissance, Civil Rights era and current development of area. Stroll 125th shopping corridor, visit African Market – Little Senegal, and see stately homes and architecture in the historic district. See and learn about the Apollo Theater, Speaker’s Corner, Hotel Theresa and other sites contributing to the rich and diverse history and legacy of Harlem.
Inclusions for Central Harlem African-American Culture Walking Tour
- Guided tour by licensed tour guide and Harlem resident
Exclusions for Central Harlem African-American Culture Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This is a walking tour. Wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
This tour focuses on neighborhood history. It does not include visit to church or music.
Tour may be moderately difficult for the physically challenged.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.