Central Helsinki Tour
OverviewDiscover the rich cultural tapestry of Helsinkion a 3-hour walking tour of the citys most prominent sights. Receive personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 8 people.Delve into the fascinating history of the Finnishcapital as you visit impressive monuments like Rock Church, Senate Square, Helsinki Cathedral, City Hall, and the Market Square.Be enchanted by iconic symbols like the Presidential Palaceand absorb the architectural charm of Mannerheim Streets,a colorful canalside district. Browse enticing food stalls at the Market Squareand marvel at the gorgeous architectural offerings, which include fine examples of Modernism, Functionalism, and Art Nouveau.
Know More about this tourGreet your guide at a central Helsinkilocation and embark on an explorative walking tour of Finland'scapital. We meet all shore excursions at the port.
Listen as your guide shares intimate knowledge of the city and arrive at Senate Square, a significant site shrouded in historical heritage. Pass the exuberant Helsinki Cathedral, and then absorb the charm oflocal Finns in their everyday heyday.
Admire the classical facades of the Rock Churchand the Finlandia Hallbefore enjoying the brightly colored houses of Mannerheim district, a quaint canalside district.
Hear tales varied architecture, a lively cafe culture, and plethora of picturesque natural delights; and then continuethrough the green Esplanade Park between luxury houses and cafs in neo renaissance style.
Pose for photos beside the Market Square, and then scour the scenery for the Presidential Palaceand then delve into the vibrant atmosphere of the food marketin Helsinki. Conclude your tour at the market and bid your guide and group farewell.
Inclusions for Central Helsinki Tour
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Central Helsinki Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
We meet cruise ship passengers at the dock
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Night Guided Walking Tour: History of Crime in Helsinki
- Private Helsinki Mental Asylum Walking Tour
- Helsinki All Star Walk
- 2 Days tour to Moominworld and Turku Castle from Helsinki
- Finnish Lakes and Forests (from Helsinki)
- Half-Day Porvoo Tour from Helsinki
- Helsinki Musical Tour
- Shore Excursion: Panoramic Helsinki and Seurasaari Open-Air Museum