Central Hiroshima, Iwakuni, And Yakiniku Or Sushi (Local Food) Tour
OverviewWe will start this off by going to the Memorial Peace Park Museum and explore the history of where the first atomic bomb went off, and you will be able to see the aftermath of it. From there we will walk thru the Memorial Peace Park over to the Bomb Dome. Just think this is ground zero where you will be standing. Once this is complete, we head down to Iwakuni so everyone can visit the Iwakuni Kintaikyo Bridge. There are a variety of food stalls where everyone can try different types of ice cream and food. From here you can decide on what you would like to go for dinner. I know some places that are local and delicious.
Know More about this tour
Pick up at Hotel or Hiroshima Station at 10 am time flexible.
We will head over to the Memorial Peace Park Museum and Hiroshima Bomb Dome.
We will stay in the area from 10 am to 1 pm.
From 1 pm to around 2 pm we will travel by van to Iwakuni Kintaikyo Bridge. There are a variety of food stalls where everyone can try different types of ice cream and food.
We will stay in the area from 2 pm to 4 pm. Once everyone is done, you can choose from a Yakiniku or Sushi restaurant.
Finally, when everyone is finished having dinner, I drop everyone off at the hotel or Hiroshima station.
Inclusions for Central Hiroshima, Iwakuni, And Yakiniku Or Sushi (Local Food) Tour
- Guide fee
- Hotel or Hiroshima Station Pick up
Exclusions for Central Hiroshima, Iwakuni, And Yakiniku Or Sushi (Local Food) Tour
- Memorial Peace Park Museum
- Kintai Kyo Bridge 300 yen round trip
- Iwakuni Bridge Castle and Ropeway 940yen
- Admission fee for the Peace Museum is 200 JPY/person.
If you are over 65 years old, it is 100 JPY.
- Prices for entrance fees, parking, and tolls will depend on the places you visit. You will be advised the approximate fees once you advise the places you would like to visit. The fees should be paid at each spot in cash in Japanese yen.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This is a group tour, though. Can I come alone?
Yes, just contact me anytime.How much will be the necessary expenses ?
Admission fee for the Peace Museum is 200 JPY/person.
If you are over 65 years old, it is 100 JPY.
For Sushi 1500 per person
For Yakiniku 2500 yen person
If you need to make changes such as removing or adding someone to your booking or changing the date or time of your tour, contact us by phone or email. Max of 7 peopleStarting and ending points of the tour.
After you secure your booking, the starting and ending points of your tour can be customized to your convenience (ex.: your hotel, nearby stations, etc.). Don't worry, we will take care of you! Some tours may have an extra fee for this service, make sure to check the tour page.What happens after I book a tour?
After booking a tour, the guide will accept (or decline) your booking within 24 hours. Then you will be noticed by email from Triplelights.Is the price per person or per group?
The price is charged per group. Which means that you make a one-time payment for your entire group and the price will not change if it is less or more people.Can I add more people to my booking?
Some guides accept extra people (more than the specified number) for an extra charge. Please check for the extras on the tour or booking page, or contact your guide directly to clarify.Will there be other tourists in my tour?
No. Your tour is private, only for you and your family or friends, there will be no other group of tourists together in your tour.Can the guide pickup me at the airport?
Yes, but there will be additional charge for pick up by 7 passager van. For further details, please contact your guide directly.I'm travelling alone. Can I book this tour?
Yes, you can and you may be able to get a discount if you are traveling alone. Price depends on which guide you choose.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Hiroshima and Miyajima One Day Self-Guided Tour
- Hiroshima, Miyajima and Iwakuni Two Day Self-Guided Tour
- PRIVATE CHUFFEUR SERVICE
- Climbing mountain-Misen in Miyajima with a Guide
- Akiyoshidai Lime Stone Caves
- Shared Arrival Transfer : Hiroshima Airport to Hiroshima City
- Shared Departure Transfer : Hiroshima City to Hiroshima Airport