Central Lisbon E-Bike Tour
OverviewYou can explore the neighborhoods of Lisbon by electric bike and discover some of the elegant neo-classical squares of Lisbon city center.Make light work of the legendary hills of Lisbon while hear little known facts from the history of the Portuguese capital. See all the elegant shops and restaurants.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourWhy not explore the center of Lisbon with an electric bike and enjoy great moments in the center of a big city. E-bikes are a great way to get to know this beautiful city and to discover Lisbons breathtaking views.
Ride in a comfortable, fast, and stylish bike through Martim Moniz Square overlooking Saint Georges Castle Lisbon, heading to Baixa-Chiado, the heart of the city and the main shopping district, with elegant squares, streets, cafes and shops. Continue to Prncipe Real, one of the most fancy spots of Lisbon, that has a romantic park near Bairro Alto where you can find lots of traditional antique shops, art galleries and colorful historical buildings. Admire Estrela garden, one of the biggest gardens in Lisbon, created on XIX century, with a pleasant caf and a huge variety of unique trees and plants. This garden is located in front of the famous Baslica of Estrela, a church that once was a convent of Carmelite nuns. Venture to Santos, the Design District heading to the bike lane overlooking the Tagus river.
The tour will last about 3 hours and your guide will make a short stop, giving you the option of tasting Portuguese pastry. Historical and important info is shared in a simple and relaxed way. Hear engaging stories and little-known facts about the capital city. Questions are more than welcome. Ride and discover Lisbon in a safe, fun and eco-friendly way.
Inclusions for Central Lisbon E-Bike Tour
- Bike tour
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet upon request
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Central Lisbon E-Bike Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Child seats and helmets are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Persons with less than 1,55mt or higher than 1,90mts, please inform the operator
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Active Tourism - Lisbon Tour to the most beautiful marine caves in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Coasteering in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Diving in Arrbia - Sesimbra
- Lisbon Airport Private Transfer to Costa da Caparica or Almada
- ALGARVE from Lisbon PRIVATE Tour - Albufeira and Lagos (Ponta da Piedade)
- Arrbida Jeep tour to the most beautiful beach of Europe
- Hiking tour to the highest point of Arrbida mountain