Central London Walking TourWrite a Review
Hear the history, and see the all of Londons famous sights from Westminster Abbey to Trafalgar Square with a local guide.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide outside Westminster underground station to start your 2-hour walking tour. Along the tour you will see: The Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Downing Street, Churchill's War Rooms, Parliament Square and Trafalgar Square. You will see the National Gallery, St Paul's Cathedral, the Sherlock Holmes pub and more.
Your tour guide will provide a pithy history of London and walk you through The Mall, St James's Park, and Admiralty Arch, to see Buckingham Palace, the official residence of the royal family, and other aristocratic addresses including St James's Palace, Lancaster House and Clarence House. The tour ends on the Golden Jubilee Bridge, with a panoramic view of London, with views of the National Theatre, the 3500 year old Cleopatra’s Needle, and the quirky new skyscrapers such as the ‘Shard’ and ‘Gherkin’ that have quickly become a symbols of the city.
Inclusions for Central London Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Central London Walking Tour
- This is an outdoor walking tour and we do not go inside any building. If you want to visit inside any attraction, you can pay a fee and do so after the walking tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under 14 years must be accompanied by an adult
Children under 10 years are welcome for free
Umbrellas are always handy in case of bad weather
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.