Central Park 5K Fun Run - New York City
OverviewThis Central Park tour combines fitness with a sightseeing twist! You'll be led by a certified fitness professional over an hour long 5k run. A three and a half mile sight-running tour along the winding paths and rolling hills of the park. We make a number of stops along the way to take in the Parks beauty and discuss its history.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourDon't plan to break your personal best time! It's a casual run and we make brief stops along the way to take pictures and discuss points of interest. Average pace time is 9:30 minutes/mile. No treadmill can compare!
Our guides will lead you on a 3.5 mile run through Central Park during which you will learn about its amazing history.
Inclusions for Central Park 5K Fun Run
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Central Park 5K Fun Run
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 16 years
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Arrive at least 10 minutes before start time
Bring as few personal items as possible. There is no place to store bags and other personal items.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.