Central Park And Upper East Side Walking Tour - New York City
OverviewExplore Manhattan's 'front and back yard' Central Park and the Upper East Side on this guided, 2-to-3-hour walking tour. Take a leisurely Sunday morning stroll with a native New Yorker and see and learn about the many bridges, fountains, and statues in Central Park, the most-visited urban park in the United States. Then discover the luxurious buildings and avenues in the Upper East Side neighborhood of Manhattan.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourBegin a Sunday morning with a peaceful and leisurely stroll through New York City's Central Park and the Upper East Side neighborhood of Manhattan.
Central Park is renowned around the world, but it holds secrets, stories, and hidden corners that may surprise many visitors. What one imagines as just a series of paths and gardens is really so much more. Even for New Yorker's, its a forever unfolding source of delights. This park has been at the heart of the growth and struggles of New York, yet with a native New Yorker guide leading the way, find a new world of peace and delight.
Central Park is best known as the most-visited urban park in the United States and one of the most-filmed locations in the world. But its the natural attractions and their beauty that make it really special.See the Central Park Mall, the Bethesda Terrace and Fountain, Strawberry Fields with the Imagine Memorial mosaic and much more.
Then, venture into the Manhattan nearby neighborhood of the Upper East Side, one of the oldest and now most stately areas in the city. See the apartments, hotels, and shops that line the streets, and learn about the history of the neighborhood.
The tour ends after several hours of sightseeing.
Inclusions for Central Park And Upper East Side Walking Tour
- Walking tour
- Informative, friendly, professional guide
Exclusions for Central Park And Upper East Side Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.