Central Park Bicycle Rental - New York City
OverviewA great way to discover New York Citys famous Central Park is on a bicycle. Explore everything this iconic park has to offer from the meadows, gardens, and bridges to the performance centers, educational facilities, and classical architecture on bike-friendly paths (no biking in traffic). From a 1-to-3 hour jaunt or a full day of riding, this Central Park bike rental includes the use of a bicycle, helmet, basket, and lock. Choose from a wide assortment of bikes for all kinds of riding activities.
- Excellent value for money
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Skip the line
Know More about this tourA bicycle ride through Central Park begins with a large selection of bikes from the rental shop in Midtown Manhattan afleet consisting of brand-new Fuji hybrids, perfect for exploring the park as well as the city. Amechanic will inspect all bikes, go over the safety instructions, and make sure each rider has the perfect setup before renting.
Pick one and begin riding for an hour or two (or three) or the entire day. It's onlyfive blocks of riding on a protected bicycle lane to the entrance of the park. Then enjoy breathtaking views from flat, hilly, and scenic terrain. On a bike, its relatively easy to see a lot of the park in a short amount of time.
Central Park offers a plethora of special highlights for individuals and families. From green meadows, gardens, and unique bridges to performance centers and classical architecture, the parks greatest attraction is its scenic beauty. Renting a bike is a great way to see it all. Enjoy the view and pedal at any pace desired, stopping along the way to explore at will.
Inclusions for Central Park Bicycle Rental
Exclusions for Central Park Bicycle Rental
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request at the time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.