Central Park Horse And Carriage Ride With Professional Photographer - New York City
OverviewTake a private horse and carriage ride through New York City's Central Park. A cameraman will skate along with the carriage and take photographs as you experience Central Park. Perfect for anniversaries, birthdays, proposals, weddings and all special occasions.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a professional photographer
- Skip the line
Know More about this tourWhat a better way to experience Central Park than with a horse and carriage ride. Document the experience with photos taken by a professional photographer.
Knowledgeable drivers will be happy to tell you about the history of Central Park and you will be provided with a pleasant, informative trip through the park.
Besides the wonderful memories, you will take away HD Photos so you can treasure the moments forever. The photographer will skate along beside the carriage and take pictures. Images will be delivered digitally through Dropbox via an email link.
You will be photographed by many iconic landmarks including Columbus Circle, Time Warner Towers, Belvedere Castle, Bethesda Fountain, Bow Bridge, Gapstow Bridge, Cherry Hill, Conservatory Water, Grand Army Plaza, Great Lawn, Heckscher Ballfields and Playground, Ladies Pavilion, Lake, Loeb Boathouse, Obelisk, Ramble, Reservoir, Shakespeare Garden, Sheep Meadow, Strawberry Fields, Summer Stage, Swedish Cottage, Tavern on the Green, The Mall, Turtle Pond, Victorian Gardens, Wagner Cove, Wollman Rink and the New York Athletic Club.
Carriages are convertible and blankets are provided
Inclusions for Central Park Horse And Carriage Ride With Professional Photographer
- Professional photographer guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Central Park Horse And Carriage Ride With Professional Photographer
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 4 (four) people per carriage
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.