Central Park & Manhattan Waterfront Bike Tour - New York City
OverviewStart in Lower Manhattan. Ride along Waterfront along The Hudson River Greenway to Central Park where we Explore the Most Visited Park in the United States!
Know More about this tour
We know more about the "city", as locals call it; offering THE MOST COMPLETE TOUR OF MANHATTAN available. Period!
This ride starts underneath the MANHATTAN BRIDGE in Lower Manhattan and travels along the EAST RIVER ESPLANADE with sweeping views of the EAST RIVER, THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE & THE MANHATTAN BRIDGE.
We head into SOUTHPORT SEAPORT to examine the history of the Shipping Industry and then into to BATTERY PARK with views of the STATUE OF LIBERTY, THE SHRINE OF ST. ELIZABETH BAYLEY SETON, SOUTH PORT FERRY TERMINAL, and ELLIS ISLAND.
This breathtaking waterfront ride continues along the HUDSON RIVER GREENWAY with views of the HUDSON RIVER, CHELSEA PIERS, THE INTREPID, THE MEATPACKING DISTRICT, THE HIGHLINE PARK & finally RIVERSIDE PARK.
We explore the UPPERWEST SIDE OF MANHATTAN - JULLIARD, LINCOLN CENTER, MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY, BEACON THEATER & COLUMBUS CIRCLE.
There are plenty of lunch options on the UPPERWEST SIDE near COLUMBUS CIRCLE. You can have a bite in the TIME WARNER BUILDING or from one the many STREET VENDORS in New York City. We will watch the awesome bike we provided, and you will have a half of an hour to relax and enjoy many of the food options before we explore CENTRAL PARK.
Then we bike through the most visited park in the United States - CENTRAL PARK. There is no better way to do the almost 6 mile loop than on a bicycle with breathtaking views of the GREAT LAWN, THE CENTRAL PARK LAKE, THE HARLEM MEER, TAVERN ON THE GREEN, THE GUGHEHIEM MUSEUM, THE METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART & STRAWBERRY FIELDS.
This one of kind ride around the MANHATTAN WATERFRONT and through CENTRAL PARK continues with a quick ride through Midtown Manhattan towards TIMES SQUAREand to the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING.
We head in to charming EAST VILLAGE and into SOHO, a neighborhood of the largest collection of cast iron buildings in the world.
A ride along the EAST SIDE OF MANHATTAN promises views of LONG ISLAND CITYfrom across the EAST RIVER, THE QUEENSBOROUGH BRIDGE & THE WILLIAMSBURG BRIDGE before finishing.
We will stop to take an awesome picture of you and your fellow riders with the two bridges- THE MANHATTAN BRIDGE & THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE - in the backdrop!
There is no other tour available which covers as much of MANHATTAN!
$80 | 22-25 MILES | 4 HOURS (30 MINUTE FOOD STOP)
Inclusions for Central Park & Manhattan Waterfront Bike Tour
- Bike tour
- Tour Guide
Exclusions for Central Park & Manhattan Waterfront Bike Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Lunch (Bring Cash or Card to Buy) (There is a 1 hour Break)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 13 years old
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Sopranos Sites Tour
- Gossip Girl Sites Tour
- New York City Airport Luxury Departure Transfer
- Private Economy Arrival Transfer: New York Airports to Manhattan Hotels
- Private Economy Departure Transfer: Manhattan Hotels to New York Airports
- New York City Original Rock 'n' Roll Walking Tour
- Private New York City Transfer: Cruise Port to Airport
- Paint New York Icon and Exhibit