OverviewSee New York City like youve never seen it before: on a bike. Rent your perfect bike size and take off through Central Park s 840-acre highlights and hidden areas. Visit Strawberry Fields, the Shakespeare Garden, Onassis Reservoir and many more exciting attractions. You can also cruise alone the waterfront on the citys many bike baths and protected lanes, stopping to see historic landmarks and filming locations. Bikes can be rented for an hour, half-day, or full-day and come with all the necessary equipment.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- All necessary equipment included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Your bike adventure starts with choosing what kind of bike you want to ride and getting set up at the helpful shop. Tandem bikes may be available and, for an additional cost, road bikes, child bikes and child seats may also be obtained. All rentals include helmets (required for children under the age of 14) and require an adult present for the rental.
After you’ve been set up with your bike, take off and explore Central Park’s 840-acres of exciting terrain. There are numerous popular tourist sites to visit, including Strawberry Fields, Cherry Hill, Tavern on the Green, Bethesda Fountain, Onassis Reservoir, Cleopatra’s Needle and the Dakota. Don’t forget to wander the park’s less well-known areas as well; there are lots of hidden spots perfect for taking a break in the grass.
If you’re feeling adventurous, leave the park behind and set out to see the rest of the city on two wheels, traveling along waterfront bike paths and protected bike lanes. Visit Times Square, the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) or Metropolitan Museum of Art, or just ride around and people watch. Wherever you go, you’re sure to have a unique New York City adventure aboard a city bike. Your bike rental shop can tell you if it’s possible to return the bike to a separate location.
Inclusions for Central Park New York City Bike Rental
- Trek or Giant hybrid bicycle included
- Free bicycle helmet - on request
- Free bicycle lock - on request
- Free NYC bike map - on request
Exclusions for Central Park New York City Bike Rental
- Bicycle renters insurance available for only $2 extra
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Required to leave state/country ID or passport photocopy as security, returned with bike
Present voucher at front desk to redeem
Bicycle rental insurance $2: covers 100% of damages / 50% if lost or stolen
Baskets, child bike trailers, child seats and storage lockers available at additional cost
Children under 18 must be accompanied by at least one adult over 18 years of age
Store may close due to inclement weather. Re-scheduled with Manager approval
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.