Central Park Pedicab Tour - New York City
OverviewSit back, relax and enjoy a leisurely tour of New York Citys spectacular Central Park by comfortable pedicab. Your guide will point out popular landmarks including Literary Walk, Strawberry Fields and Tavern on the Green and make stops so you can take pictures. The cozy pedicab lets you cover plenty of ground without the effort of walking or biking, and is open on all sides so you can enjoy unobstructed views while still being protected from the sun or rain by the overhead canopy.
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tourStart your pedicab tour just a few blocks south of Central Park, a celebrated urban oasis that sits in the center of Manhattan. The pedicabs canopied seating compartment is attached to a large tricycle that your professional guide pedals throughout your 1-hour or 2-hour tour, so all you have to do is take a seat and youre on your way!
Opened in 1857, Central Park covers a sprawling 843 acres (341 hectares) and draws thousands of locals and tourists every day. Your guide will tell you interesting facts and figures about this magnificent New York gem and point out major landmarks including Central Park Carousel, The Dairy, Literary Walk, Sheep Meadow, Tavern on the Green and Strawberry Fields.
The picturesque park has been the setting for scenes from numerous movies over the years. You will see some notable filming locations including Naumberg Bandshell from Breakfast at Tiffanys and Wollman Rink from Serendipity.
Stop along the way to stretch your legs and capture photos of famous attractions. Don't be surprised if you find people taking pictures of you, too, as you whiz by in your quirky little pedicab!
After exploring the park, youll return to your Midtown Manhattan departure point, just a block from the high-end shops of Fifth Avenue.
Inclusions for Central Park Pedicab Tour
- Private pedicab tour
- Professional licensed New York City guide/driver
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Central Park Pedicab Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Pedicabs are equipped with seat belts, shade canopies and blankets
Tour is private and will not be shared with other individuals
Price shown is per pedicab, max 3 people
In the event of inclement weather conditions, you may either reschedule the tour or receive a refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.