Uncover magical Central Park during a private 1- or 2-hour pedicab ride. Visit popular sites including Strawberry Fields, Bethesda Fountain and Bow Bridge, as well as the filming locations of over 300 movies. If choosing to do the 2-hour tour youll also get to see Belvedere Castle, the Shakespeare Garden, Delacorte Theatre, Alice in Wonderland, the Onassis Reservoir and the Eldorado Building. This private tour offers a more personalized experience.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourAfter meeting up with a friendly guide/driver, hop in a traditional pedicab and enjoy a tour of one of New York Citys most famous destinations, Central Park. Chose from a 1 or 2-hour tour, both of which will encompass some of the parks most popular sites.
In the 1-hour tour pay a visit to Strawberry Fields, the Bethesda Fountain and Terrace, Bow Bridge, Tavern on the Green, The Literary Walk, The Plaza Hotel, Sheeps Meadow and Balto, plus the gorgeous Dakota Building and The Henry Frick Mansion.
If on the 2-hour tour, visit all the same sites as well as the Onassis Reservoir, Alice in Wonderland,Swedish Cottage and Shakespeare Garden. Both options provide the opportunity to see famous locations and under-the-radar finds while learning about the history of the famous park from a friendly, knowledgeable guide.
Inclusions for Central Park Pedicab Tours
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Pedicab tour
Exclusions for Central Park Pedicab Tours
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
It is recommended that you book at the beginning of your vacation. In case of rain you can reschedule to next day.
Each pedicab can accommodate up to 3 adults
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- 9/11 Memorial And Ground Zero Walking Tour With Optional 9/11 Museum Upgrade
- World Trade Center Tour With Optional 9/11 Museum Ticket
- 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour From New York By Bus
- Big Apple Helicopter Tour Of New York
- Chinatown Walking And Food Tour
- Hell's Kitchen Walking And Food Tour
- WindowsWear Fashion Window Walking Tour
- Greenwich Village Walking And Food Tour
- Shop And Shuttle Woodbury Commons New York
- New York Craft Cocktail Tour Best.Day.Ever.