Central Park Photo Tour - New York City
OverviewGet expert tips and advice about photography while enjoying a 2-hour fact-filled walking tour of Central Park. All levels and camera types are welcomed.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Led by a professional photographer
Know More about this tourGrab your camera and get ready to capture the natural beauty of Central Park while taking tips from a professional photographer and licensed guide. You will learn about the history of Central Park's monuments while learning to master new photography techniques. With 843 acres of pastoral beauty in the heart of the city, Central Park has so many photo opportunities you would never find them all without a guide. You will see The Mall, The Ramble, The Point, The Bow Bridge, Bethesda Fountain, The Literary Walk, Cherry Hill, The Lake and vistas as far as the eye can see.
With your guide along, you'll know exactly what you're shooting and how best to shoot it. Understand basic rules of photography and enhance your acquired knowledge with advise from a professional.
Inclusions for Central Park Photo Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional photographer guide
Exclusions for Central Park Photo Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Confirmation received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Wine and Dine Tour with Shopping from New York City
- Midtown Mix Guided Food Tour - New York Food On Foot Tours
- Go West Guided Food Tour - New York Food On Foot Tours
- Big Bus New York Night Tour
- Private Transfer John F Kennedy Airport JFK to Manhattan in SUV Executive
- Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum Overnight Experience
- Secrets of Central Park Walking Tour
- Athens Next Door Greek Food Tour in Astoria - Queens