Central Park Walking Tour - New York City
OverviewCentral Park consists of 843 acres, and 58 miles of walking trails. On this leisurely 3-hour walking tour, your tour guide will show you all of its highlights. From the musical Delacorte Clock to Belvedere Castle to the Alice in Wonderland memorial to Strawberry Fields to the gorgeous Bethesda Terrace, you will see the park's landmarks and have ample photo opportunities. Along the way, you'll learn the history of Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux's urban masterpiece.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at Manhattan's Grand Army Plaza and begin your journey into Central Park. Your guide will show you all the highlights of the park at a leisurely pace. This year-round tour will give you different perspectives on this park, in different seasons and scenery.
As you walk, the tour guide will show you the highlights of the park to the smaller secrets of this masterpiece park. The guide will also tell the history and urban planning behind this New York treasure.
Central Park sites you will see include: Grand Army Plaza, The Pond, Hallett Nature Sanctuary, Gapstow Bridge, The Dairy, Literary Walk, The Mall, the Bandshell, the landmarked Bethesda Terrace, the lake and Boathouse, the Conservatory Water, Alice in Wonderland statue, Cleopatra's Needle, the Great Lawn, Delacorte Theater, Shakespeare Garden, Belvedere Castle, the Ramble, Bow Bridge, Cherry Hill, and Strawberry Fields... in addition to beautiful historic and modern buildings around the park.
Even if you've seen Central Park before, we aim to show you something new.
The tour will end in the beautiful Upper West Side neighborhood, where you may explore on your own.
Inclusions for Central Park Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Central Park Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Comfortable shoes recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Sopranos Sites Tour
- Gossip Girl Sites Tour
- New York City Airport Luxury Departure Transfer
- Private Economy Arrival Transfer: New York Airports to Manhattan Hotels
- Private Economy Departure Transfer: Manhattan Hotels to New York Airports
- New York City Original Rock 'n' Roll Walking Tour
- Private New York City Transfer: Cruise Port to Airport
- Paint New York Icon and Exhibit