Central Seoul Evening Tour Including Deoksu Palace, Seoul Plaza And Dongdaemun Market
OverviewOn this 4-hour evening tour in central Seoul, you will visit Deoksu Palace, Seoul Plaza (City Hall) and the Dongdaemun market. This tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off, a knowledgeable tour guide and comfortable transportation.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Step back in time on a history tour
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel in Seoul at 6pm and will start the tour by visiting Deoksugung, or Deoksu Palace, which means Palace of Virtue and Longevity." The palace is a walled compound of palaces in Seoul that was inhabited by various Korean royalties until the colonial period around the turn of the 20th century. It is one of the "Five Grand Palaces" built by the kings of the Joseon Dynasty, and it is the only palace that you can visit at night. You will see many traditional Korean buildings, like Jonghwajeon (Deoksu Palace's main hall) and Junmyeongdang (Princess Deokhye's kindergarden). The palace also has a Western-style building called Seokjojeon. In addition to the traditional palace buildings, there are also forested gardens, a statue of King Sejong the Great and the National Museum of Art, which holds special exhibitions.
After your time there, continue to Seoul Plaza (City Hall), which is just in front of Daehanmun, the main gate of Deoksu Palace. The changing of the royal guard can be seen in front of Daehanmun (Gate) and is a very popular event for many visitors. After that, walk with your tour guide to Seoul Plaza to take pictures of the City Hall building.
Then, you will proceed to Dongdaemun market. This shopping area became famous for its department store-quality clothes at affordable prices. Large malls like Migliore and Doosan Tower attract many people to this area. You can shop for clothes, accessories and souvenirs here. After a visit to the market, the driver will take you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Central Seoul Evening Tour Including Deoksu Palace, Seoul Plaza And Dongdaemun Market
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach with driver
- Fuel surcharge
Exclusions for Central Seoul Evening Tour Including Deoksu Palace, Seoul Plaza And Dongdaemun Market
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Seoul City Sightseeing Tour Including Gyeongbokgung Palace, N Seoul Tower and Namsangol Hanok Village
- Seoul Ski Tour: Yangji Pine Resort or Jisan Forest Resort
- Korean Palace and Market Tour in Seoul Including Insadong and Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Full Day Nami Island and Petite France Tour from Seoul
- Day Trip to Nami Island and Railbike Tour from Seoul
- Full Day Essential Seoul Tour