Central Stockholm City Kayak Tour
OverviewExperience Stockholms city archipelago on this adventurous 2-hour kayaking tour thats perfect for both experienced kayakers and beginners alike. Meet your expert guide and head to one of Stockholms most protected bays to learn how to paddle a kayak. Then, embark on your exciting kayak tour to take in the city's central islands and picturesque bridges while viewing its highlights from the water. Look out for Stockholm City Hall,Riddarholmen Kyrka, Gamla stan and Sdermalm.
- All necessary equipment included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourA kayak is the perfect way to explore the waterways of Stockholm also known as the Venice of the North and to discover the city as it is rarely seen by visitors. After meeting your guide at Pipersgatan 45/Barnhusbron receive a safety briefing and training on how to paddle a kayak. Then, head to a protected bay to practice before heading out on the open waters. Your experienced guide will make sure you are comfortable with the wind and the waves before taking off.
Once youre ready, paddle out and begin your kayak tour! Admire the skyline of Stockholm, seeing landmarks such as Kaknstornet (the TV tower), and note the interesting mix of modern and traditional architecture that makes Stockholm one of Europes finest cities. See the magnificent Stockholm City Hall where each year the coveted Nobel Prize is awarded to worthy recipients from all around the globe. Admire the elegant buildings lining the shores of Gamla Stan (Old Town), and, Riddarholmen Kyrka, Gamla Stan and Sdermalm
After two hours exploring the waters, return to the start point where your kayaking experience finishes.
This kayak tour is suitable for all abilities, and your guide will ensure a safe and fun experience for everyone.
Inclusions for Central Stockholm City Kayak Tour
- Professional guide
- Sea kayak
- All necessary safety equipment
Exclusions for Central Stockholm City Kayak Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Kayaking is easy to learn and does not require much physical strength, although a basic level of fitness is required
All participants must be able to swim
It is recommended that you bring a bottle of water, top with long sleeves, sun hat, sunglasses, rain/wind gear and spare dry clothes (in case you get wet)
The tour will take place if there are at least 2 participants. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Maximum height: 1.95m
Maximum weight: 140 kg
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Day Kayak & Wildcamp the Archipelago of Sweden
- Solo Travellers! 5-Day Kayak & Wildcamp the Archipelago of Sweden
- Private Uppsala & Sigtuna half day tour
- Sea Kayaking in the Stockholm Archipelago from Graddo
- Delightful Djurgrden
- 3-Day Stockholm Archipelago Kayaking and Camping Tour
- Sea Kayak Tour With Lunch In Stockholm Archipelago
- Stockholm Archipelago Seal Safari