A 2-Hour Private tour designed for the whole family to discover the amazing architecture of the Centre Pompidou, designed by Renzo Piano and Richard Rogers and to enjoy his prestigious collection of contemporary art.T
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThanks to the fun and educational teaching cards, kids and adults will learn the languages of contemporary art by knowing its most important artists shows in the Beaubourg collection: Marcel Duchamp, Wassily Kandinsky, Alexander Calder and Georges Braque.
While children will enjoy observing and understanding some of the most important works of art in the world, Parents will have fun interacting with children in a Sharing learning context, understanding some contemporary art key works and learning about the history of the Centre Pompidou and the Museum collection.
Inclusions for Centre Pompidou Private Family Tour
- Private tour
- Professional art historian guide
- Entry tickets to the Pompidou Museum
- Fun learning worksheets for children
- Snack and beverage for children
Exclusions for Centre Pompidou Private Family Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 adults and 1 child per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.