Cerro Lopez Zipline Adventure From BarilocheWrite a Review
OverviewFly through the treetops on this half-day zipline tour in Cerro Lopez, Bariloches most popular alpine mountain. After a thrilling ride in a 4WD vehicle to the top of the peak, jump off from the first of 10 platforms and sail across 4,920 feet (1,500 meters) of steel cable. During your speedy descent, soak up breathtaking views of Nahuel Huapi and Moreno lakes, Victoria Island and Cerro Otto. Expert guides are on-hand throughout the course. Pickup and drop-off from most Bariloche hotels are included.
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup, take a 30-minute drive west to a refugio (a mountain shelter) near the base of Cerro Lopez, Bariloche’s most well-known alpine peak, visible from town. During your safety briefing at the refugio, your expert guides explain the layout of the course and demonstrate zipline equipment.
Then, hop into a 4WD vehicle for a short but jaw-jarring ride up a rocky road to the top of Cerro Lopez, reaching 7,178 feet (2,188 meters) in elevation. Climb up to your first and highest platform, clip on and leap off!
Keep your eyes open as gravity speeds you across the tree canopy cover. You’ll jump from 10 platforms and fly across approx. 4,920 feet of steel cable. Your guides are present throughout to assist as needed.
During your descent, capture sweeping views of Nahuel Huapi and Moreno lakes, as well as Cerro Lopez and Cerro Otto. Your aerial panoramas also include the forests of Victoria Island and a bird’s-eye view of picturesque Bariloche. If you're here during the winter, delight in a wonderland of snow-covered trees.
After conquering your final zipline, take a break and slow down your heart rate before boarding transport back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Cerro Lopez Zipline Adventure From Bariloche
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Cerro Lopez Zipline Adventure From Bariloche
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 5 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and bring water and snacks
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.