Cerro Negro And Asososca Lagoon - León
OverviewThe Cerro Negro was born one morning in April 1850 amid tremors, subterranean noises and projections of lava, is one of the most recent deliveries of the volcanic history of the planet. This young volcano has a height of 726 meters above sea level and its name derives from its characteristic color because it is surrounded by a layer of ash and rock that made impossible the growth of vegetation on its slopes.This volcanic lake, Asososca Lagoon, with transparent water is situated in La Paz Centro town, being part of Pilas el Hoyo volcanic complex protected area. Asososca, which in Nahualt means water mirror, is surrounded by Ajusco and El Hoyo volcanoes and preserves a beauty that very few people come to enjoy.
Know More about this tourCerro Negro
- Climbing the volcano for its rocky trails (approx 1h).
- Sandboarding !! (Down the slopes of the volcano with handmade sledgeboards) - no previous experience necessary, everything will be explained very well.
Trekking Time: 2h.
- Walking down to the lake, which is 30 minutes approximately (you can do it horse-riding).
- You can enjoy a refreshing bath and contemplate the suggestive landscape of the area.
Included: Private transport, guide, entrance to the reserve, water
Not included: Food
Recommended:Comfortable shoes, sunscreen, hat
Inclusions for Cerro Negro And Asososca Lagoon
- Entrance fees.
- Mineral water and fruit.
Exclusions for Cerro Negro And Asososca Lagoon
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.