OverviewExtreme Canyoning on Cetina River is great outdoor activity where guests climb down the canyon cliffs to reach river bad, taking on wet suits, helmets and life vests and after a short brief and safety talk they are ready for amazing adventure climbing over borders, swimming down the river, sliding down the rapids, doing cliff jumps, passing through the cave tunnels and abseiling next to the river highest waterfalls!Great activity usually in small groups for adventurers who loves being in nature combine with good workout and adrenaline rush!
- Excellent value for money
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from Split in the morning, followed by a 45-55 min drive to Zadvarje village.When you get to the equipment storage, your certified guide will give you instructions and provide you with all the canyoning gear. Once all members of the party are equipped for action you have a 2 min drive to the start point of your canyoning adventure. Guides dispense final instructions and safety protocols and your expedition is ready to hike down the canyon. After some 10 min of hiking down the trail you are coming to the bottom of the canyon where the river Cetina has been forming for ages with inspiring rock landscapes and crystal clear pools both which have been developing under the watchful eyes of Mother Nature and Father Time. Upon checking out the equipment, your waterside segment of your canyoning tour can commence. Walking, swimming trough pools and lakes, hiking from rock to rock and sliding down the rapids you make your way to the tunnels which take you to the highest waterfall on the river Cetina called Velika Gubavica with its impressive height of 50 m. Here you start with most exciting part of your tour! Rope lowering next to the 55 m high waterfall! After safety talk and equipment check guide will lower you 55 m down the vertical cliff to the dawn lake of Gubavica waterfall.
After a short break for swimming, cliff jumping or simply soaking up the sun you proceed to the second part of the canyoning journey. Swimming, hiking, sliding down the river and you are coming to our second abseiling point, this time 20 m drop. Towards the end of the cliffs, there is an easily accessible mouth meaning no difficult climbing is required.
Your driver will be waiting for you and you are ready to return to your home or the city happily tired from the exciting as well as breathtaking scenery and thrill packed activities of your canyoning adventure river Cetina tour!
Inclusions for Cetina River Extreme Canyoning Adventure From Split
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Canyoning equipment (wetsuit, helmet, lifewest, harness)
Exclusions for Cetina River Extreme Canyoning Adventure From Split
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 14 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Bring some firm sport shoes to go in the canyon
It's good to have proper breakfast before tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.