Cetina River Rafting Adventure From Split
OverviewNavigate the rushing rapids of Croatias Cetina River on a full-day white-water rafting experience! After traveling from Split to the waterfront, jump aboard an inflatable raft and paddle for roughly 7 miles (11km) along the naturally flowing river with an onboard skipper, passing through stretches of secluded countryside. Stop to swim in the clear river waters, and enjoy lunch (on your own expense) before returning to Split.The river is Grade II-III classified, meaning its rapids range between moderate and difficult. As such, the experience is best suited to physically fit people who have some experience of white-water rafting.
- Instant Confirmation
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourYour experience starts near Diocletian Palace in Split, where youll meet your guide and board your minibus for the short journey to Cetina River. Stop at the rivers canyon and head down to the waters edge for your comprehensive safety briefing. Full equipment are provided, and your guide will ensure your lifejacket and helmet are fitted correctly before helping you onto your inflatable raft. The water temperature varies from 57-32 degrees Fahrenheit (14-17 degrees Celsius), so a wetsuit is provided, if you wish to use one.
Your raft holds up to seven people, as well as an onboard skipper, who will help your group paddle and give instructions along the way. Falling out of the boat is all part of the experience, so get ready to get wet! Your skipper will give safety tips to help you resurface quickly and stay safe if (or more likely when) you fall into the river! Starting on a calm stretch of water to help you get used to paddling, your route then gradually progresses to more demanding parts of the river, culminating in larger drops toward the end.
While navigating the rapids youll not fail to notice the serene beauty of the countryside around you. The fast-paced currents of Cetina River gush past moss-draped gorges, bordered by verdant meadows, frescoed with wild flowers. Dramatic rocky ridges plunge into the clear green-hued waters of the river, and you can even dive in for a swim, if you wish!
After 3 hours on the river, paddle to shore and then finish your raft ride at a traditional bread-making restaurant called Radmanove Mlinice. After using the restaurants facilities to freshen up, take a well-earned rest in its garden. Refuel with a lunch at your own expense (fruit, water, beer and soft drinks are not included)
Feeling refreshed, hop back on board your minibus and then return to Split. Your tour finishes at the start point in the late afternoon.
Inclusions for Cetina River Rafting Adventure From Split
- Round-trip transport from Split to Cetina River
- Safety briefing
- Rafting equipment: lifejacket, helmet and paddles
- Professional skipper
Exclusions for Cetina River Rafting Adventure From Split
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children under 16 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
Minimum age is 6 years old
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Bathing suits and towels must be taken with you on the day of your tour; spare clothes and water shoes (sneakers) are recommended
A good level of general fitness if required; you must be able to get in and out of the raft without assistance
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Split History and Gastro Tour
- SPLIT OYSTERS, OLIVE OIL & WINE TASTING TOUR
- Split City Morning Walking Tour
- Wifi everywhere in Split
- Paddle board safari tour around Hvar town archipelago from Spit
- Crewed power boat rental from Split
- Split Small-Group Night Sea Kayaking Tour
- One-Way Transfer from Split to Dubrovnik with a Stop in Mostar