Cetina River Zipline Experience From Split
OverviewSet your heart racing on this exhilarating zipline experience from Split, with optional pickup from select hotels in the Makarska Riviera. Following a training session from two expert guides, whiz along a line that dangles a dizzying 492 feet (150 meters) in the air, hopping on and off at eight different platforms. Enjoy jolts of adrenaline and scenic views of the Cetina River canyon for up to three hours. This zipline tour is limited to 10 participants, ensuring a small-group experience.
- All necessary equipment included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMake your way to the UNESCO-listed Diocletians Palace in the heart of historical Split (or enjoy pickup from select hotels in the Makarska Riviera) to begin your full-day Cetina River zipline experience. Once your small group is situated in an air-conditioned minivan, a local driver takes you for a scenic ride to Omi, a port town some 16 miles (25 km) southeast of Split.
Take a 45-minute drive to the zipline grounds to gather your equipment and listen to a brief introduction from an expert guide. Then, hop back inside your minivan and head to a training polygon, which consists of two short wires that are 82 feet (25 meters) long. Strap on your helmet and get suited up, and then watch as two expert guides show you how to break and use the zipline correctly.
Marvel at the sweeping panoramas of the Cetina River canyon that you're about to soar above on a walk to your first wire. You'll get some final reassurance with a demo and tips from your guide before you take the exhilarating plunge for three hours of zips.
Leap from treetop to treetop on eight different ziplines that stretch about a mile (2 km). Daredevils will delight in propelling across the the line, which is strewn some 492 feet (150 m) above the ground. It's not all up in the air, though. You can catch your breath in between the action with short, scenic walks to each post.
After the adrenaline-fueled experience is over, enjoy your final walk along the mountain trails to the finish point where youll hop back inside your minivan for the return journey. Your tour then concludes back at the original start point in Split, with optional drop-off at select hotels in the Makarska Riviera.
Please note: See the Itinerary section below for list of hotels that offer pickup and drop-off.
Inclusions for Cetina River Zipline Experience From Split
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All necessary equipment to enjoy the zipline activity
- Two expert zipline guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from stated hotels in the Makarska Riviera: see tour's description itinerary)
Exclusions for Cetina River Zipline Experience From Split
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:Soline and Berulia hotels in Brela
Hotel Horizont in Baska Voda
Biokovka, Biokovo, Meteor and Dalmacija hotels in Makarska
Alga, Afrodita, Laurentum and Villa Marija hotels in Tucepi
Hotel Minerva in Podgora
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Maximum accepted weight to take this tour is 287 lbs (130 kg) per traveler
Please bring comfortable clothes and shoes, bottled water, hat and sunglasses
Please note that this tour will involve a considerate amount of walking plus the zipline activity. Therefore, travellers should be fit and have no negative medical conditions
It is recommended that you bring your own meal and snacks to this tour as there will not be any food venues nearby
There is an optional pick up service from specific hotels within the Makarska Riviera (please select this option when booking this tour and write name of the hotel in special requirements)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Mega Catamaran Excursion to Bol Including Golden Horn
- Guided Tour: Highlights of Split by Rickshaw
- Private Boat Tour to Blue Lagoon and Solta from Trogir and Split
- Blue Lagoon and Solta Private Boat Tour from Trogir and Split
- Stand Up Paddle Board in Split
- Private Speed Boat Transfer from Split Airport to Hvar
- Private Speedboat Transfer from Split Airport to Hvar
- Private Dubrovnik Day Tour from Split