Château De Versailles All Inclusive Photography Tour - Paris
OverviewThe gardens and ChÃ¢teau de Versailles are a magnificent sight to behold. A story of queens and revolutions and incomprehensible allure. Take a walk through the ChÃ¢teau and gardens with your camera in hand and be ready to capture all of its opulence on a dedicated private photography tour lead by a professional photographer. The full day tour (6 hours at the Chateau, plus private car there and back) teaches photography technique as well as encourages your photographic development and creative flair.
- Led by a professional photographer
- All-inclusive tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tour
We will start off at your hotel and catch a private car together to the Chteau of Versailles. Once inside the gate we will grab our cameras as we explore the room of the fallen Kings and Queens of France and photograph the splendor that took down their rein. Once departed we will have time for something to eat before heading through the magnificent manicured gardens where are plenty of opportunities to photograph their beauty and make sure you understand all of your photography technique. We will round out the trip by passing into the Grand and Petite Trianon and onto Marie Antoinette's Hamlet.
The tours are open to photographers of all levels, from beginners, hobbyists and experienced photographers. We operate on a private group policy so we can make sure to tailor the tour to your skill level and make sure that you not only go away with great photos, but that you have rich photographic knowledge to keep you shooting great photos well after the tour has finished.
Transportation, tickets and lunch are all included. At the end of the tour your professional photographer guide will return to Paris with you.
Inclusions for Château De Versailles All Inclusive Photography Tour
- Entrance fees to Versailles Palace, VersaillesGardens and the Grand and Petite Trianon
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Château De Versailles All Inclusive Photography Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.