Cham Culuture Traces - My Son Joining Tour - Da NangWrite a Review
The original territory of Vietnam before 15th century is ended at the North of Central Vietnam, at that time the Cham people, who live in Central and Southern Vietnam as an ethnic group now, was the landlord. This culture is unique and left behind so many remarkable sites and traces, of which the towers at My Son, a holy land in the neighbourhood of Hoian, deserve at least a half-day trip to study.
- Joining tour
- My Son Sanctuary
Know More about this tour
In the morning, (exact time advised upon the reconfirmation), we will pick you up in your hotel in Hoi An and head to My Son, where the hidden treasure of Cham Culture. My SÆ¡n was a site of religious ceremony for kings of the ruling dynasties of Champa, as well as a burial place for Cham royalty and national heroes. Since it has been discovered and researched by the Viet and international archeologists and experts, it is now marked as a must-to-go place in Hoi An and neighborhood. Thanks to the miracles of the constructions here, their charm and their similarity with other artworks in Southeast Asia, My Son has been designated by UNESCO a World Heritage in late 20th century for many years. The tour ends at your hotel in Hoian.
Inclusions for Cham Culuture Traces - My Son Joining Tour
- Land transfer by air-con vehicle
- English-speaking guide
Exclusions for Cham Culuture Traces - My Son Joining Tour
- Personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If the tour is cancelled between 0-1 day before tour starts, 100% cancellation charges applicable.
- If the tour is cancelled between 2-3 days before tour starts, 50% cancellation charges applicable.
- No cancellation charges applicable post 4 days.
- For tours and packages including hotel bookings, cancellation are subject to made more than 7 days prior for full refund and cancellations made 7 days or less prior to travel receive 100% cancellation fee.
- No refund for event, attraction, theater, show or coupon ticket or tour packages commencing during a special event period.