OverviewCham Island, located off the coast from Hoi An, is a beautiful and fun-filled getaway the perfect day trip. Known locally as Cu Lao Cham Marine Park, this protected offshore area in the South China Sea actually consists of eight small islands, recognized as a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO. Ride a speedboat to Cham Island, spend time enjoying its beaches and temples and have lunch at a restaurant. Numbers are limited to 10 people, ensuring a personalized experience with a small group.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
- Small-group tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourStart your day with hotel pickup by your guide and head to Cua Dai Beach. From here, travel by speedboat to Cham Island, which showcases a plethora of beautiful seascapes, including a living coral reef with some of the best opportunities in Asia to see fish and other marine life in their natural habitat.
After a 40-minute boat ride, arrive with your small group at Cu Lao Cham, an archipelago of eight small islands about 11 nautical miles (20 km) offshore from Hoi An. Take in the stunning scenery as you learn about the rich biodiversity of this protected area, designated a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
Approximately 3,000 residents live at Lang and Huong beaches, the majority of them making their living from fishing. Youll enjoy local dishes at a restaurant for lunch and spend a half-day at Lang Beach, where you can visit places of interest with your guide. See Au Thuyen, a shelter for boats in bad weather, and admire religious structures such as Ong Temple and Hai Tang Pagoda, built in 1753.
Your full-day tour concludes with a return speedboat trip to Hoi An and a minivan transfer to your hotel.
Inclusions for Cham Island Biosphere Reserve Day Trip By Speed Boat
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Speed boat ride
Exclusions for Cham Island Biosphere Reserve Day Trip By Speed Boat
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.