Cham Island Biosphere Reserve Day Trip By Speed Boat - Hoi An
OverviewCham Island, located off the coast from Hoi An, is a beautiful and fun-filled getaway the perfect day trip. Known locally as Cu Lao Cham Marine Park, this protected offshore area in the South China Sea actually consists of eight small islands, recognized as a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO. Ride a speedboat to Cham Island, spend time enjoying its beaches and temples and have lunch at a restaurant. Numbers are limited to 10 people, ensuring a personalized experience with a small group.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
- Small-group tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
Cham Island located off the coast of Hoi An, is a beautiful and fun getaway. We will start our day at Cua Dai Beach to embark by speedboat to Cham Island. After a 20-minute speed boat ride, you will arrive at Cu Lao Cham, a large island area consisting of several small islands about 25 nautical miles off the coast. Cham Island is the historical and cultural vestige attached to the formation and development of the Hoi An commercial port town. This is a tourist site with cool climate all the year round. The island has a plethora of beautiful coral reefs and stunning scenery along with about 3,000 residents living at Lang and Huong beaches. The living reef around Cham Island offers some of the best opportunities in Asia to see exotic fish in their natural habitat.
We will spend a half-day at Bai Lang Beach where we will visit interesting places such as Au Thuyen a shelter for boats in bad weather, the ancient Hai Tang Pagoda. We will have time to snorkel with beautiful coral viewing. We then come back to the restaurant for local seafood lunch and free time sunbath and swimming on one the nicest beach of Vietnam.
Inclusions for Cham Island Biosphere Reserve Day Trip By Speed Boat
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Speed boat
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Cham Island Biosphere Reserve Day Trip By Speed Boat
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This trip is not advised from October January due to the weather conditions.
Equipment needed for excursion:
Sun cream, hat, flip flop or sandals, swimming suit, beach wearing, towel, camera.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Basket Boat and Bike Tour in Hoi An
- Half-Day Farming Experience from Hoi An
- Bike Tour to Hidden Beach from Hoi An
- Full-Day Hoi An Countryside Bike Tour Including Thanh Nam Fishing Village, Lantern Making and Cooking Class
- Monkey Mountain Explorer Day Trip from Hoi An by War Era Jeep
- Hoi An Cooking Lesson and Food Tour by Bike