OverviewRide our coach to Chamonix. Enjoy the village, little streets full of charm and admire the Mont Blanc, the highest peak in Europe. EnjoyÂ all the beautiful mountains that surrounds you! Then go back to Geneva and join a city tour that will bring you to visit the International part of Geneva through the centre of the worldâs peacemaking organizations, followed by a tour of the main tourist attractions of the city such as the Jet d'eau (Fountain) and the wonderful Flower clock. Then get a taste of Geneva History, Calvin's citÃ© and cathedral Saint Peters.
Know More about this tourIn the morning, reach Chamonix in 90 minutes through the white motorway. Enjoy the most famous ski resort of France Chamonix, its little streets full of charm and admire the Mont Blanc, the highest peak in Europe. Enjoy all the beautiful mountains that surround you! Cham' is a destination popular the world over. In the streets of this high-mountain town you'll hear languages from every corner of the globe. But the people who come to this 'summit meeting' share the same way of thinking, the same love for mountaineering, its legends and its ethics.
When you're out shopping in the town centre, wherever you are look up and you'll see 'it' there… 4,810 metres (15,781 ft) of rock, snow, ice and dreams of things to come. If you take the option, you can have the chance to ride up the cable car to the Aiguille du midi.
In the afternoon, Take a bus back to Geneva for a city tour full of suprises. Visit it's international area, the modern city, see that famous fountains, emblem of the city and discover Geneva old town.
Inclusions for Chamonix Day Trip And Geneva City Tour
- Bus ride to Chamonix
- Geneva city tour
- Cable car if option selected
Exclusions for Chamonix Day Trip And Geneva City Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not allow for child aged under 3 for the cable car ride
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions for the cable car
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.