Chamonix Sightseeing Tour From Geneva
OverviewChamonix, one of the most famous mountain villages at the foot of the remarkable and majestic Mont-Blanc, the highest peak of Europe (4807 m./15.771 ft). Thanks to your morning departure, you'll arrive in Chamonix before the busy crowds arrive. With your pre-ordered lift and train tickets, you will avoid the long queues thanks to our reserved gondola. Enjoy the fine french cuisine for your lunch. In the afternoon, ride the famous red cogwheel train to the Sea of Ice glacier.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourIn 1924 Chamonix hosted the first Winter Olympic Games. Skiing was introduced in Chamonix at the end of the 19th century by Dr Payot. Nowadays, Chamonix is the most famous mountain village and Mont Blanc the highest mount of Europe.
In the morning, ride the Aiguille du Midi cable car, the highest in Europe, climb more than 2700m and enjoy the unique journey between the ground and the sky with year-round snow! On a clear day, you may even see the Mattherhorn, the famous Swiss peak and icon of Switzerland – it’s even found on packages of delicious Toblerone chocolate. For lunch, enjoy the fine french cuisine. Our restaurant is situated in the center of the village, on the way you will discover the mountain architecture of the Alps.
In the afternoon, board the little red cogwheel train to Glacier Mer de Glace. It takes about twenty minutes to climb the 1,000 meters up to the Montenvers-Mer de Glace attraction. The track climbs the mountainside running through the forest, tunnels cut through the rock and over viaducts. You enter the realm of the high mountains, and round the last bend you'll feel the magic: you've arrived at your destination at the foot of the famous Mer de Glace glacier, at an altitude of 1,913m.
Inclusions for Chamonix Sightseeing Tour From Geneva
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Buffet lunch
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Chamonix Sightseeing Tour From Geneva
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for child under 3
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.