Chamonix Skiing Day From Geneva
OverviewAdvanced skier?Try the Best Alpes experience in Chamonix.Enjoy the slopes with enviable views on the Mont Blanc massif!Chamonix offers a multitude of slopes for all levels, each ski area having its own merit.As well as offering hugely diverse and amazing skiing and boarding, on and off piste, Chamonix is a fabulous destination.
Know More about this tour
As well as offering hugely diverse and amazing skiing and boarding, on and off piste, Chamonix is a fabulous destination.
Thevalley floor is lowand the ski areas,of which there are6 separateones in the Valley, start at approx 2000m with lifts reachingover 3000m. From stunning glacial peaks, to gentle rolling slopes, each ski area has something different tooffer all levels.
There is a vast array of intermediate level, challenging anddifficult runs throughout the whole valley. And for the advanced, slopeson the Grand Montets is the favourite to many locals, due to the sheer steepness and difficulty.
Situated between the altitudes of 1235 m. and 3300 m., the Grands Montets area enables you to ski the greatest height losses in the world in the heart of the mountains, close to a glacier.
The pistes are spread over three slopes - the Argentire glacier, Lognan and the Pendant which also offer magnificent off-piste, known throughout the world and essential for freeriders. The quality of the snow coverage is remarkable up until May. For freestyle enthusiasts, a snowpark and a boardercross are open in the Lognan area. You can ski back to the resort on the Pierre Ric piste.
The more !
A new switchable gondola on the Grands Montets domain to replace the old 4-seater one, Plan Joran.
Inclusions for Chamonix Skiing Day From Geneva
- Ski pass
- Rental boots, skis or snowboard
- Bus ride
Exclusions for Chamonix Skiing Day From Geneva
- Food and Drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport is necessary
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Small-Group Swiss Alps Glacier and Film Tour from Geneva
- The interactive city discovery game of Geneva's old town
- Swiss rivera tour From Geneva to Lausanne and Cruise
- Riviera line to Lausanne, Cruise to Montreux with optional olympic museum
- 7-Day Deluxe Switzerland from Geneva
- Chamonix Mont-Blanc Midi Peek Tour
- Riviera line to Vevey, Chaplin's world, Montreux, Lavaux tour and optional cruise
- Swiss riviera with long cruise in Montreux and Lavaux Unesco sightseeing Tour from Geneva