Champagne Region Day Trip From Paris
OverviewEnjoy a glass of bubbly as you spend a day in the famous region of Champagne on a day trip from Paris. With its magnificent vineyards, impressive heritage and world class champagnes, the region makes a great excursion from the French capital. Explore the Mercier cellars in Epernay. Also visit the Mumm Champagne House and Reims Cathedral.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourVisit the sacred town of Reims, known for its role in consecrating the kings of France as well as its importance to the Champagne regions sparkling wines.
In Reims, your guide will take you on a tour of the citys famous Gothic cathedral, followed by a trip to the world-renowned Mumm champagne cellars for a tour and tasting of Mumm Houses Cordon Rouge champagne. After your visit at Mumm Cellars, the tour provides you with an opportunity for lunch.
In the afternoon, your tour continues on through the picturesque landscape of vineyards and rolling hills to the town of Epernay, the main entrept for the regions sparkling wines. Here, youll visit the prestigious wine cellars of Mercier for another tasting session. After your trip to Epernay, your coach will return you to central Paris.
Please note: The schedule and cellars visited are subject to change without notice, dependent on the season.
Inclusions for Champagne Region Day Trip From Paris
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Two Champagne tasting sessions
- Entrance fees to the Mumm and the Cartier cellars
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Exclusions for Champagne Region Day Trip From Paris
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Please note: From October 2017 to the end of April 2018: visit of Georges Cartier Epernay cellars or similar instead of Mercier cellars (total closure for works) and from November 2017 to February 2018: The visit of the Mumm cellars will be replaced on Mondays by another cellar (TAITTINGER or similar).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mobile Wifi Everywhere in Paris
- Private 2-Day Tour: Customize Your Perfect Stay in Paris
- Private One-Way Transfer: City of Paris
- ANZAC Day Trip from Paris: Dawn Service at Villers-Bretonneux and WWI Somme Battlefields Tour
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 3-Hour River Cruise the Seine River Including Dinner and Live Music
- Private Tour: Vintage 2CV Round-Trip Transfer to the Lido de Paris