OverviewThis tour will take you to the heart of the Champagne country to discover the history and secrets of "The King of Wines". You'll visit a world-renowned champagne house and tour the historic city of Reims, the capital of the Champagne region. Numbers are limited to a maximum of 8 people on this small group tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourYour tour begins at Reims Cathedral. A magnificent Gothic church acclaimed for its striking stained glass windows, you'll see where the kings of France were once crowned.
The rest of the morning is spent near Epernay where you will visit a traditional vine grower. Depending on the season, you will get the chance to see the grapes being pressed or the wine blended. Whatever the season you'll get to taste the finished product with a glass of the vineyard's own Champagne.
Stop for lunch at a traditional restaurant in the center of Reims, featuring the cuisine of the Champagne region. In the afternoon the tour continues to a guided visit at Moet and Chandon cellars. A wine maker will share insights into the production of Champagne while you tour the cellars and enjoy a tasting session.
Please note: The schedule and cellars visited are subject to change without notice, depending on the season. Please check itinerary.
Inclusions for Champagne Region Small-Group Day Trip From Paris
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (maximum 8 people)
- Professional guide
- Reims Cathedral guided visit
- Lunch with one drink
- Champagne house (please see itinerary to check the house visited depending on the date)
Exclusions for Champagne Region Small-Group Day Trip From Paris
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:Moet and Chandon may be visited in the morning and after lunch at Reims you can visit the cellars of the local vine grower.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Moet & Chandon wine cellars will be closed in January and on Saturdays from November to March. Moet & Chandon occasionally close for private functions without notice. In this case, your tour guide will select an alternative cellar like George Cartier in Epernay.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.