CHAMPAGNE REGION - PRIVATE TOUR FROM PARIS
OverviewVisit historical sites, drive through stunning landscape and charming villages and of course drink champagne! Your guide will explain the origins of Champagne and the significance of Reims and its cathedral. We’ll visit a premier Champagne House and a smaller producer for contrast.
- Historic city of Reims
- Dom Perignon's Story
- Town of Epernay
- Champagne House Visit
- Please Bring something warm to wear on the Champagne tour. The cellars are cool all year round (10°C/50°F).
- Cellar Tour: You can choose the Champagne House we visit (entry fees vary). Suggestions include: Moet & Chandon, Tattinger, HG Mumm, Veuve Clicquot, Mercier, Ruinart & Pommery.
Know More about this tour
The Champagne Region is just over an hour away from Paris, and makes a perfect day trip for wine lovers.
We will visit historical sites, drive through astonishing landscapes and charming villages and of course drink champagne!
Your guide will tell you all about the historical origins of Champagne and the significance of Reims and its cathedral.
You’ll also hear the fascinating story of Dom Perignon and how he perfected the art of Champagne production.
Before sundown, your tour guide will take you to one of the leading Champagne Houses in Epernay and a smaller producer for contrast.
You’ll learn how this iconic wine is produced and take a tour into the underground cellars.
Inclusions for CHAMPAGNE REGION - PRIVATE TOUR FROM PARIS
- Licensed Guide
- Entry to Cathedral & Abbey are Free
Exclusions for CHAMPAGNE REGION - PRIVATE TOUR FROM PARIS
- Ticket to Champagne House
- Tasting Fees
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour by Night
- Paris Pass Including Entry to Over 60 Attractions
- Paris City Tour and Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Disneyland Paris Ticket: 1 Day 2 Park
- Luxury Evening Experience at Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte
- Skip-the-Line Palace of Versailles and Eiffel Tower Tour with Hotel Transfer
- Green Paris - Ecological Visit
- Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower Summit Entrance Ticket and Evening Illuminations Cruise in Paris