Champagne Vineyards And Cellars : Day Trip From Paris
OverviewThe only place in the world that is able to grow and produce Champagne is just outside of Paris! Join this small group tour and you’ll discover the growing, harvesting, bottling, and proper way of tasting Champagne. You’ll also learn the history of Dom Perignon himself!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free drinks included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- All entrance fees included
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tour
Visit the only place in the world that is able to grow and produce Champagne, the King of Wines and the Wine of the Kings! Join this small group tour and youll discover the growing, harvesting, bottling , and proper way of tasting Champagne.
Youll visit the quaint chapel and gravesite of Dom Perignon the father of Champagne and then meet with a local winemaker to learn about how Champagne is made.
Afterwards youll be given a fully guided tour at the famous H ouse of Moet and Chandon the worlds largest producer of Champagne. There youll visit part of their 2 8 kilometers of cellars. Before heading back to Paris youll also visit the beautiful Cathedral of Reims and have free time to explore inside where all of the French Kings were crowned.
Throughout the day youll be able to taste at least 4 different types of Champagne and even pick up some bottles for souvenirs if youd like. Well carry them back to Paris for you in the van!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR :
- House of Moet & Chandon: A fully guided visit to the worlds largest producer of Champagne who has 28 kilometers of cellars to explore! (Tasting included)
- Visit a small producer: See the vines in the fields and learn the different techniques for growing and harvesting Champagne suitable grapes from a small local producer! (Tasting included)
- Dom Perignon: Visit the grave site of the Father of Champagne and learn the story of the birth of this bubbly masterpiece.
- Reims Cathedral: One of the first monuments to be classified as a UNESCO World Heritage site, this gothic gem is more than 800 years old.
- Free Tastings: Youll be able to taste at least 4 different Champagne wines on this tour and be taught the proper way to degust the sparkling wine.
- Small group: You will be in a group with no more than 8 people and your guide! So individual attention and quality time with your guide can be guaranteed.
- Comfortable A/C Van: Youll ride in a brand new, very comfortable, minivan to and from the Champagne region.
- Live Guide: Learn the history of Champagne from our professional guide who will be happy to answer any questions you have.
Inclusions for Champagne Vineyards And Cellars : Day Trip From Paris
- Small-group tour
- 4 Champagne tastings
- Visit to Mot and Chandon
- Visit tosmall producer
- Visit to Reims Cathedral
- Visitthe tomb of Dom Perignon
- Return transport from Paris by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Champagne Vineyards And Cellars : Day Trip From Paris
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Small group tour of 8 people maximum
Minimum age is 10 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Paris Villages Bike Tour
- Paris Cooking Class: Desserts and Pastries
- Walking Tour with Breakfast : Legends of Old Paris
- Paris Evening Quest Game on Segway
- Winemaking Workshop in Paris
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 1-Hour Sightseeing River Cruise on Seine
- Bus'n'boat Paris Tour
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 3-Hour River Cruise the Seine River Including Dinner and Live Music