OverviewThe only place in the world that is able to grow and produce Champagne is just outside of Paris! Join this small group tour and you’ll discover the growing, harvesting, bottling, and proper way of tasting Champagne. You’ll also learn the history of Dom Perignon himself!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free drinks included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- All entrance fees included
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tourDepart in the morning from Place de la Bastille in Paris in an air-conditioned minivan to the Champagne region and learn the history of Dom Perignon himself.
Visit the quaint chapel and grave site of Dom Perignon, the father of Champagne, and then meet with a local producer to learn about the growing process, with a 3 glass tasting included.
Afterward, you’ll be given a fully guided tour at the House of Moët and Chandon the world’s largest producers of Champagne. Visit their cellars, and taste the most famous Champagne and even pick up some bottles for souvenirs if you’d like.
After visiting the Moët and Chandon wine house, you'll be able to go inside the Cathedral of Reims where all the french kings were crowned!
Before heading back to Paris, you will have a quick stop in Reims to visit the Cathedral.
After a full day, you will be returned to your original departure point.
Inclusions for Champagne Vineyards And Cellars : Day Trip From Paris
- Small-group tour
- 4 Champagne tastings
- Visit to Moêt and Chandon
- Visit to small producer Pierre Domi
- Visit to Reims Cathedral
- Visit the tomb of Dom Perignon
- Return transport from Paris by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Champagne Vineyards And Cellars : Day Trip From Paris
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Small group tour of 8 people maximum
Minimum age is 10 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.