Champs Elysées 2-Hour Private Walking Tour - Paris
OverviewExplore the most important street of Paris - Champs-Ãlysees and its magnificent sites on a private guided walk. Admire its opulence, its epic width and exuberant faÃ§ades; also, learn about the surprising story behind its creation and its great historical and political importance.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by an art historian
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tour
On this 2-hour private guided Champs-lyses tour youll visit the main and arguably the most important area ofParis. You may be somewhat surprised to learn about what this area was before it became the main street of Paris and the world's most beautiful avenue.
During the walking tour your guide will introduce you to many sides of the mythical Champs Elysees, it's connection to Roman myth and Napoleon as well as the transformations that led this fabled street to become what it is today.
Learn aboutthe world-changing historyatthe Place de la Concorde, a neoclassical masterpiece of architecture and urban planning
Discoverthe Grand Palais and Petit Palais, the oeuvres-phares of the famous Belle poque
Explorethe famous Champs-lyses, considered by many to be the most beautiful avenue in the world
Gaze in awe atthe Arc de Triomphe, a monolithic monument to Napoleon
Inclusions for Champs Elysées 2-Hour Private Walking Tour
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Champs Elysées 2-Hour Private Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.