Changing Of The Guard Walking Tour In LondonWrite a Review
Explore london with this extraordinary changing of the guard walking tour in London. Witness the grandeur and panache of the age old tradition of the Changing The Guard in London. We offer you the best place to stand at and witness the grand ceremony. You will leave in awe of the grand tradition, standing amongst tall Guards and a set of great pictures, along with a dose of sumptuous history of the traditions. A London walking tour through the place makes it even more refreshing.
- London walking tour through the place.
- Witness a ceremony whose history and splendour is beyond compare.
- Royal London tours.
- Have an acclaimed tour guide to lead you around.
- Stand within 6 feet of the Guards.
- March alongside the Band!.
- Have a group size anything from 1-25 but no more. Preferable to the excessively large groups of other tour companies!
Know More about this tour
This is the only London walking tour which will ensure you are in the best position possible to see the entire Changing the Guard ceremony, from start to finish.
Our tour guides have the experience, knowledge and humour to make sure you leave with an enviable set of pictures, an insight into what is going on, an anecdote or two, and most importantly, a memory which will last forever.
We are endorsed by the two major changing the guard websites, so have the backing of the most knowledgeable people out there.
Sadly, a great number of people go to see this world famous ceremony and leave disappointed. They stand at the gates of Buckingham Palace and wait uncomfortably for the action to happen, but are unaware that they have missed the majority of the pomp, ceremony, music and marching that takes place elsewhere. And that is why a guide like Matt is invaluable in getting you around.
If you like a fast paced tour, with plenty of action, excitement and fun, come on this walk. In order to stay ahead of the crowds we do have to move quickly at times - at one point we will even be marching alongside the band! So unfortunately it is not suitable for people with walking difficulties. Please have a look at our Essential London or Royal London tours if you think this may apply to you.
Please note we will not stand near the gates of Buckingham Palace on this tour. It is unfortunately impractical to take a group there and wait for two or more hours packed in like sardines in a can, but we can guarantee the tour will be a far more enjoyable and informative experience! For our own experience of 'how not to see the changing the guard' - standing at the gates of Buckingham Palace.
The meeting point of the tour is at Piccadilly Circus between the Statue of Eros & Lillywhites Store. Tour Starts promptly at 10:10am.
People with walking difficulties are advised to not take this tour.
Inclusions for Changing Of The Guard Walking Tour In London
- Experienced tour guide is provided.
Exclusions for Changing Of The Guard Walking Tour In London
- Toilet breaks
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.