Chantilly Private Excursion - Paris
OverviewThis lovely domain, albeit bearing the name of whipped cream (chantilly in French) is all about the horses. Traditionally, this domain is dedicated to horse breading and horse races one of the greatest horse racing events, prix de Dianne, is annually held here. The culture, the heritage and the history of this unique place all revolve around horses so much so, that the legend of the princes of Condis woven with their presence, actual and symbolic.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Led by an art historian
Know More about this tour
Take a relaxed, guided walk through the gardens designed by Le Ntr ; visit the Cond museum, situated in the unique and beautiful castle ; visit Les Grandes Ecuries, the amazing horse stables (built so elegantly and lavishly that royalty, the likes of Louis XV, would come to dine inside them)
This 6-hour excursion not only lets you see the beautiful and historically significant domain outside of Paris, it lets you visit an ensemble of the castle, the horse stables, the park in the domain and also to taste the world famous whipped cream (chantilly) from Chantilly.
If you do not your visit to revolve around the most notorious sites of Paris, like Versailles, the Louvre and Orsay (that you will probably visit anyhow); if youre keen on discovering a unique place that is slightly off the beaten path, this is an excursion that will more than meet your demands.
Inclusions for Chantilly Private Excursion
- Entrance fees
- Food tasting
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for Chantilly Private Excursion
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private 2-Day Tour: Customize Your Perfect Stay in Paris
- Private One-Way Transfer: City of Paris
- ANZAC Day Trip from Paris: Dawn Service at Villers-Bretonneux and WWI Somme Battlefields Tour
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 3-Hour River Cruise the Seine River Including Dinner and Live Music
- Private Tour: Vintage 2CV Round-Trip Transfer to the Lido de Paris
- Seine River Dinner Cruise with 'La Marina de Paris' and Moulin Rouge Show