Chao Phraya Princess Cruise With Dinner - BangkokWrite a Review
OverviewWelcome aboard on a two hour extravagant journey. The Chao Phraya cruise is the bloodline connecting the Thai ancient traditions to the present day Thailand. Get served with the best Thai and international cuisines while enjoying the soothing saxophone and violin. Witness the charismatically glittering Wat Arun (the temple of Dawn) and the Grand palace and make some moves on the dance floor!!!
- Connect yourself with Thai Royal history by taking this serene river cruise.
- Witness the beauty of Bangkok at night from a distance.
- Wat Arun and Grand Palace in the illuminated form will mesmerise you.
- The crew onboard will make you feel very comfortable.
- Delicacies like prawn crackers, tom yum kung, moo satay with peanut sauce, seafood barbecue and much more will tickle your taste buds.
- Enjoy the jovial mood onboard while the live band plays easy listening music from the 80s
- A real treat for families and opportunity for photographers.
Know More about this tourChao Phraya in Bangkok is as important as Seine in Paris, the Thames in London. Out of all the tours and excursions in Bangkok Chao Phraya stands out as it offers a unique cruising experience. Enjoy romantic evening with your loved ones or with close family and friends.
This is best way to see illuminated city of Bangkok. The city looks mesmerizing in the night. Along with cruising the city enjoy some mouthwatering delicacies at the Chao Phraya luxury Cruise. The mood on board will be relaxed and jovial, while the live band plays easylistening music from the 80s to the 90s.
Make sure to capture this moments as you pass major attraction of city of Thailand.
You would pass by Memorial Bridge, Wat Kanlaya, most important canal in Bangkok Klong Bangkok Yai, Wat Pho the Reclining Buddha. Chao Phraya River cruise is particularly famous as one get to see breath taking view of Wat Arun or the Temple of Dawn.
This sight is not be missed by anyone. Like wise you would witness other famous sight like Grand Palace, Thammasat University and Cable Styled Bridge, the construction is so fine that it captures many eyes especially under lights.
Inclusions for Chao Phraya Princess Cruise With Dinner
- Return Transfer from Hotel to River Pier in AC vehicle on shared basis
- Chao Phraya Cruise Reservation Ticket
- Buffet Dinner at the Chao Phraya Cruise
- Thai Classical Dance
- Live Music
Exclusions for Chao Phraya Princess Cruise With Dinner
- Any Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the above Inclusions
- 1800 Pick up from Various centrally located hotels in Bangkok
- 1930 Check in at River City Pier 1, Siphraya Charoen Krung 30 Rd.. Followed by Warm welcome.
- 1945 Depart River City Pier. Waiters and waitresses bring you to your designated seats and a welcome drink fruit punch is served along with snacks.
- 20.00 Dinner Select your desired dishes from international buffet bar. The musicians begin singing easylistening jazz songs to compliment with your meal.
- 21.00 Time for a dance Select cultural and international upbeat songs to sing and dance with you.
- 22.00 Arrive River City Pier and enjoy a comfortable ride back home
Pick up will be between 1800 and 18.30 Hrs from your hotel and you will return to the hotel at around 2200 Hrs. Transfers is Seat In Coach Basis
Transfer vehicle will wait for a maximum of 10 minutes for passengers. Transfer once missed will not be provided again.
Dont forget to carry your camera.
Timing is approximate and program can change or switch without prior notice depend on local conditions.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.